- Push (Bros album), an album by Bros
- Push (DJ), a Belgian disc jockey born Mike Dierickx
- Push (Gruntruck album), an album by Gruntruck
- "Push" (Enrique Iglesias song), a song by Enrique Iglesias
- "Push" (Ghostface Killah song), a song by Ghostface Killah
- "Push" (Matchbox Twenty song), a song by Matchbox Twenty
- "Push" (Moist song), a song by Moist
- "Push" (Pharoahe Monch song), a song by Pharoahe Monch
- "Push", a song by The Cure on the album The Head on the Door
- "Push", a song by Dannii Minogue on the album Neon Nights
- "Push", a song by Dio on the album Killing the Dragon
- "Push", a song by Avril Lavigne on the album Goodbye Lullaby
- "Push", a song by Madonna on the album Confessions on a Dance Floor
- "Push", a song by Sarah McLachlan on the album Afterglow
- "Push", a song by Prince on the album Diamonds and Pearls
- "Push", a song by Lenny Kravitz on the album Black and White America
- Pusha T, a rapper
Read more about this topic: Push
Other articles related to "music":
... replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... In the 1970s, Nairobi became the prominent centre for East and Central African music ...
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen Angel in 2000 ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to ... the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments, developmental ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“When we are in health, all sounds fife and drum for us; we hear the notes of music in the air, or catch its echoes dying away when we awake in the dawn.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“As polishing expresses the vein in marble, and grain in wood, so music brings out what of heroic lurks anywhere. The hero is the sole patron of music.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“As I define it, rock & roll is dead. The attitude isnt dead, but the music is no longer vital. It doesnt have the same meaning. The attitude, though, is still very much aliveand it still informs other kinds of music.”
—David Byrne (b. 1952)