USE or U.S.E. can refer to:
- United States of Europe, a term sometimes used to refer to a hypothetical Federal Europe
- The fictional United States of Europe in the alternate history novel 1632 and the following 1632 book series
- United State of Electronica, an American rock band
- U.S.E. (album), a self-titled album by the band
- Uganda Securities Exchange, the principal stock exchange in Uganda
- Uzbekistan Stock Exchange
Other articles related to "use":
... metropolitan Sydney, while the NSW Housing Commission wished to use much of this land to build new low-density public housing estates in areas such as Blacktown and Liverpool ...
... Google suggests that users can make use of this feature to download the map of a foreign city before traveling to visit it, to avoid the need for ...
Famous quotes containing the word use:
“... it is use, and use alone, which leads one of us, tolerably trained to recognize any criterion of grace or any sense of the fitness of things, to tolerate ... the styles of dress to which we are more or less conforming every day of our lives. Fifty years hence they will seem to us as uncultivated as the nose-rings of the Hottentot seem today.”
—Elizabeth Stuart Phelps (18441911)