Society, Government, and Business
- Banknote, or paper money
- Commercial paper, a type of unsecured promissory note
- Document, a physical representation of a body of information
- Legal instrument or legal document
- Identity documents
- Breed registry or pedigreed animal documentation
- White paper, an authoritative report by a government or other organization
- Green paper, in Europe, a non-committal report that may lead to a white paper
Read more about this topic: Papers
Other articles related to "business":
... democratic republic, whereby the Prime Minister is the head of government, and of a multi-party system ...
... Total government spending is high ... Many state-owned enterprises have not been privatized ...
... Pace University alumni obtain senior-level positions in private business sectors and with governmental agencies and major corporations such as ... O’Hare ’69 - Vice-Chairman, United States Council for International Business former Chairmen CEO, Chubb Corporation Peter K ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“The elements of success in this business do not differ from the elements of success in any other. Competition is keen and bitter. Advertising is as large an element as in any other business, and since the usual avenues of successful exploitation are closed to the profession, the adage that the best advertisement is a pleased customer is doubly true for this business.”
—Madeleine [Blair], U.S. prostitute and madam. Madeleine, ch. 5 (1919)