Evans may refer to:
- Evans (surname)
- for a particular person with the surname, see the List of people with surname Evans.
- Evans, California in the United States
- Evans, Colorado in the United States
- Evans, Georgia in the United States
- Evans, New York in the United States
- Evans, West Virginia in the United States
- Evans County, Georgia in the United States
- Evans City, Pennsylvania in the United States
- Evans Mills, New York in the United States
- Evans Place, California in the United States
- Évans in France
- Cape Evans in Antarctica
- Businesses and Organizations
- Evans (clothing retailer) of the United Kingdom
- Evans Cycles a United Kingdom bicycle retailer
- Bob Evans Restaurants, a chain operated by Bob Evans Farms, Inc. of the United States
- H. C. Evans, a defunct manufacturer of casino, amusement park and fairground equipment in the United States
- D'Addario, a drumhead manufacturer also known as "Evans"
- other uses
- Evans Gambit, a chess gambit
- Evans Blue, a Canadian rock group
- Evans (RTD), a transit station in Denver, Colorado
- Evans syndrome, an autoimmune disease
- Evans-Tibbs House, historic residence in Washington, D.C.
Other articles related to "evans":
... Andrew Evans OAM (born 17 June 1935, in India) is a Pentecostal Christian pastor in the Assemblies of God and a politician in the South Australian Legislative Council ... Evans is most notable for pastoring Paradise Community Church for 30 years and founding the Family First Party ...
... Keepnews of Riverside Records first determined to record Evans after hearing a tape of Evans' playing ... Eleven songs were recorded in the first session, including Evans' own "Waltz for Debby" which would prove to be his most recognized and covered composition ...
... On July 24, 1991, The New York Times stated that Australian foreign minister Gareth Evans had offered the prime minister of Malaysia "what might best be described as a non-apology apology" for what the ... Speaking to journalists, Mr Evans said he had "wanted to acknowledge fault where such acknowledgment is appropriate." ...
... Bennett Beach a lakeside park west of Evans Center ... Evans Beach Park – A hamlet on the lake shore west of Angola ... Evans Center – A hamlet on NY-5 north of Angola ...
... Evans' first guest-starring role was on a 1960 episode of Bachelor Father, which starred her future screen husband, John Forsythe ... and guest appearances on television series such as Wagon Train and Outlaws, Evans gained her first regular role in in 1965 in The Big Valley ... Barkley (played by Barbara Stanwyck), Evans was credited in the series until it ended in 1969, though she was only a semi-regular castmember during the last two seasons ...
Famous quotes containing the word evans:
“A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise wont come true.”
—Ray Evans (b. 1915)
“Oh! Duty is an icy shadow. It will freeze you. It cannot fill the hearts sanctuary.”
—Augusta Evans (18351909)
—Mari E. Evans (18771955)