Accessories for cameras are mainly for care, protection, special effects and functions.
- Lens hood: used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source to prevent glare and lens flare.
- Lens cover: covers and protects the lens during storage
- Lens adapter: sometimes called a step-ring, adapts the lens to other size filters
- Lens extension tubes allow close focus in macro photography
- Flash equipment: including light diffuser, mount and stand, reflector, soft box, trigger and cord
- Care and protection: including camera case and cover, maintenance tools, and screen protector
- Large format cameras use special equipment which includes magnifier loupe, view finder, angle finder, focusing rail /truck.
- Battery and charger
Read more about this topic: Camera
Famous quotes containing the words accessories and/or camera:
“Men who care passionately for women attach themselves at least as much to the temple and to the accessories of the cult as to their goddess herself.”
—Marguerite Yourcenar (19031987)
“Using a camera appeases the anxiety which the work-driven feel about not working when they are on vacation and supposed to be having fun. They have something to do that is like a friendly imitation of work: they can take pictures.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)