Bad Habits may refer to:
- A habit (psychology) considered undesirable
- Bad Habits (Billy Field album), and the title song
- Bad Habits (Colin James album), and the title song
- Bad Habits (The Monks album), and the title song
- Bad Habits (Every Avenue album)
- "Bad Habits" (Jenny Burton song)
- "Bad Habit", a song by Destiny's Child from Destiny Fulfilled
- "Bad Habits", a song by the Kottonmouth Kings from Rollin' Stoned
- "Bad Habits", a song by Maxwell from BLACKsummers'night
- "Bad Habit", a song by The Offspring from Smash
- Bad Habits (band), a UK rock/punk/metal band
- Bad Habit (band), a Swedish band signed to Megarock Records
- The Bad Habits, a 1990s American punk band led by J. B. Beverley
In other media:
- Bad Habits (play), by Terrence McNally
- "Bad Habits" (Pushing Daisies), an episode of Pushing Daisies
Other articles related to "bad habits":
... exaggeratedly righteous superhero who stopped the two Bad Habits, who cause people to be overwhelmed with gluttony and laziness ... When the two Bad Habits got loose again, The Lesson came to stop them, but the two Bad Habits showed The Lesson ... However, after verbal confrontation with the Bad Habits who complained to him, The Lesson realized people were being lazy on their own ...
... Bad Habits is play by Terrence McNally ... In Dunelawn, a doctor allows his patients to indulge in all their bad habits as means of finding happiness ... Bad Habits won the Obie Award as Distinguished Play for the 1973–1974 season ...
... a rehab centre that deals with various "bad habits" ... momentarily and the effects don’t seem to eliminate any amount of the patients’ previous bad habits as a sign of gradual elimination of their bad habits ... the next patient, we learn about the two nurses, their own bad habits, past lives, regrets and their striving for reformation ...
... formed his first band The Bad Habits in 1993 ... old-school punk sound, rooted in influences like The Misfits, FEAR, Black Flag, and Motörhead, the Bad Habits made an infamous name for themselves in the central east coast ... With the Bad Habits gone, Beverley drifted around for over a year ...
Famous quotes containing the words habits and/or bad:
“The Americans ... are almost ignorant of the art of music, one of the most elevating, innocent and refining of human tastes, whose influence on the habits and morals of a people is of the most beneficial tendency.”
—James Fenimore Cooper (17891851)
“Of Ickworths boys, their fathers joys,
There is but one a bad one;
The tenth is he, the parsons fee,
And indeed he is a sad one.
No love of fame, no sense of shame,
And a bad heart, let me tell ye:
Without, all brass; within, all ass,
And the puppys name is Felly.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)