- Foam tap — a small foam pad placed under the ball of the foot to push the foot up and back if the shoe is too loose.
- Heel grip — used to prevent the shoe from slipping on the heel if the fit is not perfect
- (Orthopedic) shoe insert — insert of various materials for cushioning, improved fit, or reduced abrasion. These include padding and inner linings. Inserts may also be used to correct foot problems.
- Overshoes or galoshes — a rubber covering placed over shoes for rain and snow protection.
- Shoe bag — a bag that protects shoes against damage when they are not being worn.
- Shoe brush and polishing cloth: used to apply polish to shoes.
- Shoe polish — a waxy material spread on shoes to improve appearance and glossiness, and provide protection.
- Shoe stretcher — a tool for making a shoe longer or wider or for reducing discomfort in areas of a shoe.
- Shoe tree — placed inside the shoe when user is not wearing it, to help maintain the shoe's shape.
- Shoehorn — can be used to insert a foot into a shoe by keeping the shoe open and providing a smooth surface for the foot to slide upon.
- Shoelaces — a system used to secure shoes.
- Snow shoe — a wooden or leather piece that increases the area of ground covered by the shoe.
Read more about this topic: Shoe
Other articles related to "accessories":
... Carriage Builder Austin Reed HM the Queen, HRH the Prince of Wales Clothing, footwear and accessories Outfitters Autoscan Ltd HRH the Duke of Edinburgh Stationery ... Barbour Sons Ltd HRH the Duke of Edinburgh Clothing, footwear and accessories Manufacturers of Waterproof Protective Clothing 1894 James Lock Co Ltd HRH the Duke of Edinburgh Clothing, footwear and accessories ... the Duke of Edinburgh Clothing, footwear and accessories Tailor Johns Pegg HRH the Duke of Edinburgh Clothing, footwear and accessories Military Tailors 1803 Jones Yarrell Co Ltd ...
... To Wear apparel for Men and Women as well as footwear and accessories ... PLUS IT, the accessories division which features shoes, bags and a line of small accessories, also has a worldwide distribution network ...
... Sweet Promise - 2SWEET Gold Jewelry 甜蜜約定 2SWEET金飾 Accessories 2005 Bolife Juice 波蜜果菜汁 Beverage Proman Underwear 豪門內衣 Clothing US Cotton 美國棉代 2006 Caterpillar Watch Accessories ...
... Currently auto parts and accessories enjoy lower levels of tariffs than cars (the average tariff is 10-13% for parts/accessories and 25% for cars) ... China has agreed to lower tariffs on imported auto parts and accessories to 10% ... Now, only replacement parts and accessories enter China under the lower duty level ...
Famous quotes containing the word accessories:
“I am surprised you shd. say fancy and aesthetic tastes have led me to my present state of mind: these wd. be better satisfied in the Church of England, for bad taste is always meeting one in the accessories of Catholicism.”
—Gerard Manley Hopkins (18441889)
“Men who care passionately for women attach themselves at least as much to the temple and to the accessories of the cult as to their goddess herself.”
—Marguerite Yourcenar (19031987)