- Daniel Quinn (City of Glass), the main character in Paul Auster's City of Glass, the first of three novels in The New York Trilogy
- Doctor Quentin Q. Quinn, a character on Sealab 2021
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, character on American television series of the same name
- Nathan Quinn, the main character of Christopher Moore's novel Fluke, or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings
- Eamon Quinn, a character in the second season of The Riches
- Harley Quinn, a supervillainess in Batman: The Animated Series
- John Quinn, a weretiger in The Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse series) by Charlaine Harris
- John Quinn "Quinn", a character from The Chosen, a book from the Night World series by L.J. Smith
- Jonas Quinn, a character in the sci-fi series Stargate SG-1
- Tom Quinn (Spooks), the lead character in the British spy-thriller series Spooks
- Jude Quinn, one of six characters portraying Bob Dylan in "I'm Not There"
- Quinn, a fictional character on the American Daytime Soap Opera "Days of Our Lives"
- Joey Quinn, a character (police detective) on Dexter
- Given names
- Quinn (Prison Break character), a character on the U.S. television series Prison Break
- Quinn Fabray, a character from Glee
- Quinn Mallory, a character on Sliders
- Quinn Morgendorffer, a character on the TV show Daria
- Quinn Pensky, a character on the Nickelodeon live-action sitcom Zoey 101
- Quinn the Eskimo, Eskimo character in the song The Mighty Quinn
- Quinn James, character on One Tree Hill
- Quinn Garvey, character on How I Met Your Mother
- Tarquin Blackwood ("Quinn" Blackwood), a character in The Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice
Read more about this topic: Quinn
Other articles related to "fictional":
... Blair (no last name given), a fictional character in the Soul Eater manga and anime series Blair Brown, actress Blair Chenoweth, beauty queen Blair Cramer, fictional character on One Life to Live ...
... games, it stars a costumed crimefighter operating from the fictional African country Bangalla ... Unlike many fictional costumed heroes, the Phantom does not have any supernatural powers, but instead relies on his strength, intelligence, and fearsome ... The Phantom was the first fictional hero to wear the skintight costume that has now become a hallmark of comic book superheroes, and was also the first shown wearing a mask ...
... Fictional geography is the use of maps, text and imagery to create lands and territories to accompany works of fiction ... Twenty-One Balloons by William Pene du Bois to an entire fictional world as in The Lord of the Rings by Tolkien or even an entire galaxy as in Star Trek and its variants ...
... Celsus - fictional usurper of Africa ... He is a fictional usurper, probably built on the model of Julius Saturninus ...
... a character in the novel Catch-22 Humphrey Appleby, a fictional character in the television series Yes, Minister Sir John Appleby, a fictional detective created by Michael Innes ...
Famous quotes containing the word fictional:
“It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.... This, in turn, means that our statesmen, our businessmen, our everyman must take on a science fictional way of thinking.”
—Isaac Asimov (19201992)
“One of the proud joys of the man of lettersif that man of letters is an artistis to feel within himself the power to immortalize at will anything he chooses to immortalize. Insignificant though he may be, he is conscious of possessing a creative divinity. God creates lives; the man of imagination creates fictional lives which may make a profound and as it were more living impression on the worlds memory.”
—Edmond De Goncourt (18221896)