- Albert Lehman, American Olympic medalist lacrosse player
- Bruce Lehman (born 1945), American patent lawyer
- David Lehman (born 1948), American poetry editor
- Edward E. Lehman (born 1960), American lawyer and managing partner of Lehman, Lee & Xu.
- Ernest Lehman (1915–2005), American screenwriter
- Henry Lehman (1822–1855), one of the three founding brothers of the investment bank Lehman Brothers
- Herbert Henry Lehman, American governor and senator
- Hughie Lehman (1885–1961), Canadian ice hockey player
- Irving Lehman (1876–1945), American lawyer and politician from New York. He was Chief Judge of the New York Court of Appeals from 1940 until his death
- Jeffrey S. Lehman (born 1956), former president of Cornell University
- John F. Lehman, American banker
- Kristin Lehman (born 1970), Canadian actress
- Manny Lehman, Professor at Middlesex University
- Manny Lehman, house music DJ and producer
- Mayer Lehman (1830-1897), one of the three founding brothers of the investment bank Lehman Brothers
- Michael Lehman, American politician
- Philip Lehman (1861–1947), American banker
- Richard Lehman (CIA officer) (1923–2007), joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1949 and served for 33 years before retiring
- Robert Lehman (1891–1969), American banker (and son of Philip Lehman)
- Siegfried Lehman (1892–1958), German-born Israeli educator
- Tanya Lehman (born 1983), beauty queen, model, and actress from York, Pennsylvania who has competed in the Miss USA pageant
- Teddy Lehman (born 1981), American football player
- Tom Lehman (born 1959), American golfer
- Val Lehman (born 1943), Australian actress
- William Lehman (Florida politician) (1913–2005), American congressional representative
- Lehman Engel (1910–1982), American composer and conductor of Broadway musicals, television and film
Read more about this topic: Lehman
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
... Valley for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (11.8%) who ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“After the earthquake, which had destroyed three-quarters of Lisbon, the countrys wise men had found no more efficacious means of preventing total ruin than to give the people a fine auto-da-fé.”
—Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (16941778)
“The supreme satisfaction is to be able to despise ones neighbour and this fact goes far to account for religious intolerance. It is evidently consoling to reflect that the people next door are headed for hell.”
—Aleister Crowley (18751947)
“... a Christian has neither more nor less rights in our association than an atheist. When our platform becomes too narrow for people of all creeds and of no creeds, I myself cannot stand upon it.”
—Susan B. Anthony (18201906)