Collector(s) may refer to:
In popular culture:
- Collecting, a type of hobby
- Collector (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Collector (film), a 2011 Indian Malayalam film
- Collectors (Mass Effect), a fictional insectoid race in the video game Mass Effect 2
- Collectors (TV series), an Australian television series
- "Collectors", a short story by Raymond Carver from his collection Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- Collector, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Collector Parish, Argyle, a parish in New South Wales, Australia
In other uses:
- Collector road, a type of road leading from local roads to busier areas
- District collector or simply collector, in India, a government appointee in charge of a district in a state
- Collector, in automotive engineering, a part of some exhaust manifolds
- Collector, in electronics, a part of a transistor
- Collector, in finance, an employee of a collection agency
- Collector, in water treatment, a class of chemicals used in froth flotation
Other articles related to "collector":
... Gammill the Collector Gammill the Collector (Robert Englund) Also known simply as The Collector ...
... Doctor Collector (ドクター・コレクター, Dokutā Korekutā?) In the English version, Collector is voiced by Sean Schemmel, while Satoshi Tsuruoka takes the role in the Japanese version ... A collector with an IQ of 202, Doctor Collector duels with The D to claim the championship title in the Pro League ... the Duel is explained as being absorbed by Plasma (showing Doctor Collector's face on the left wing of Plasma during the confrontation between The D and Aster Phoenix) in the English ...
... Collector's Edition Box I II are compilation albums by the English multi-instrumentalist Mike Oldfield released in 1990 ... Included in the collector's package are the standard issue Virgin Records Picture-disc CDs ...
... a chicken wire and wooden frame Location Collector, New South Wales, Australia Collector is also famous for the controversial sculpture Dreamers Gate by Tony Phantastes ...
... The Collector of Customs at the Port of New York, most often referred to as Collector of the Port of New York, sometimes also as Collector of Customs for the Port of New York or (erroneously) Collector of ...
Famous quotes containing the word collector:
“Though collecting quotations could be considered as merely an ironic mimetismvictimless collecting, as it were ... in a world that is well on its way to becoming one vast quarry, the collector becomes someone engaged in a pious work of salvage. The course of modern history having already sapped the traditions and shattered the living wholes in which precious objects once found their place, the collector may now in good conscience go about excavating the choicer, more emblematic fragments.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)