The USS Odyssey undertakes a daring mission to stop ruthless invaders from the distant Andromeda Galaxy. But when something goes horribly wrong, Lt. Commander Ro Nevin must make the most difficult decision of his life.
- ODY1.01 - 09/22/07 "Iliad"
- The battle against the Tholians has been long since over, and the Federation enjoys peace within its borders once more. But in an uninhabited section of Romulan space, a new threat is brewing. Mysterious ships from the Andromeda Galaxy have begun an invasion, and seem all but completely unstoppable. But springing forth from the vaults of the secret Grey research facility on Deep Space 12 is one last miracle to help defend the Beta Quadrant and the newly-allied Romulans. Slipstream technology has the ability to enable the newest Federation starship, the USS Odyssey to traverse millions of light years in a matter of weeks. A bold mission is put together to stop the ruthless invading forces, but will it be enough to stop the vastly superior forces?
- ODY1.02 - 12/05/07 "The Wine Dark Sea"
- Odyssey has survived her initial battle with the Archeins. But with the ship damaged, her crew decimated, and her new captain unsure of himself, the fight for survival has reached a crucial stage, as Odyssey's antimatter stores have been depleted through an emergency pod dump. When an attempt to obtain replacement supplies takes a turn for the worse, Acting Captain Ro Nevin must balance his desire to protect his crew with the knowledge that without fuel, none of them will survive.
- ODY1.03 - 02/27/08 "The Lotus Eaters"
- The Archien's relentless pursuit of the U.S.S. Odyssey is taking its toll and Ro is having to deal with serious differences of opinion amongst his senior staff. Starfleet ideals win out over Romulan practicality as a Starfleet distress signal is detected and Odyssey is steered back into mortal danger to prevent the Archiens from committing genocide. The Archien's internal power struggles escalate as an arrest warrant is issued citing damning evidence against the target. Whose name is on the warrant and what evidence has been found?
- ODY1.04 - 4/16/08 "Vile Gods"
- Cracks start to form in the uneasy alliance between the Odyssey and the Kelvans, putting Ro's life danger. Whilst dealing with the Archiens, a traitor and the kidnapping of Ro, Lieutenant Stadi begrudgingly allows Sub-Commander T'Lorra to assume command of the ship. Tensions run high as Stadi attempts to persuade T'Lorra to execute a plan to rescue their Captain. T'Lorra, now at a crossroads, has to decide to remove Stadi from her post and risk losing control of the ship or allowing the rescue to proceed and losing the Kelvans as allies.
- ODY1.05 - 11/26/08 "Keepers of the Wind"
- Odyssey has struggled in the Andromeda Galaxy for a year. As Ro fights to keep his crew and ship together, a new potential ally emerges. But are the Alosians all that they seem? In the climactic season finale, Seram leads the Archeins on a mission to capture Odyssey, while Caecus searches for his true identity.
- ODY2.01 - "On the Knees of the Gods"
It's been a year since Odyssey became trapped in Andromeda. Pursued by the Archein and determined to get home, T'Lorra must face her past, and Ro must step up to the plate and negotiate with the Archein before it's too late.
- ODY2.02 - "The Immortal Loom"
With T'Lorra back on duty, and Vaughn still in the Brig, Maya Stadi is under pressure from seemingly everywhere. Will her training be enough to prepare her for what comes next? The Odyssey's journey home may depend on an apparently dead planet, but what secrets have the Archein left behind?
- ODY2.03 - "For All Time"
Season 2 draws to a close with Ro Nevin being called by the mysterious Great Ones of the Archein people. Seram moves closer with her plans of conquest as Odyssey must prepare for the battle of their lives.
- ODY3.00 - "A Light in the Dark" (audio only)
With the fate of two galaxies hanging in the balance, Lt. Cmdr. Ro Nevin is taken on a journey through his past, as Captain Benjamin Sisko helps him to prepare for the dangerous tasks he faces when he returns to the Starship Odyssey.
- ODY3.01 - "Tossed Upon The Shore" (2 hrs video season finale)
In the exciting 2 hour series final of both Star Trek: Odyssey and The Helena Chronicles, both crews must fight to return the Odyssey home to ithaca... err The Milky Way in time to save both galaxies from certain destruction by ever expanding black holes, stop the Archein invasion and re-unite two star-crossed lovers. This movie completes the video portion of the Hidden Frontier Star Trek saga.
Read more about this topic: Star Trek: Odyssey
Other articles related to "episode listing":
... # Title Original air date 01 "Suiryoku no Esukuera (The Jade Escuela)" (翠緑のエスクエラ) October 1, 02 ... "Akatsuki no Ēderushutain (The Edelstein Before Dawn)" (暁のエーデルシュタイン) October 8, 03 ... "Genzō no Ipuse (The Illusion of Ipse)" (幻像のイプセ) October 15, 04 ... "Yōkō no Foashupīru (The Vorspiel of the Sun )" (陽光のフォアシュピール) October 22, 05 ... "Junpaku no Memoria (The Purest Memoria)" (純白のメモリア) October 29, 06 ... "Senkō no Aniverusēru (A Glorious Anniversaire)" (閃光のアニヴェルセール) November 5, 07 ... "Umikaze no Toraifurusu (Trifles in the Breeze)" (海風のトライフルス) November 12, 08 ... "Shin’en no Meizu (A Deep Maze)" (深遠のメイズ) November 19, 09 ... "Arashi no Etoranze (A Stormy Etranger)" (嵐のエトランゼ) November 26, 10 ... "Kokō no Torisuteitia (The High and Mighty Tristitia)" (孤高のトリスティティア) December 3, 11 ... "Jōnetsu no Torovāre (Passionate Trovare)" (情熱のトロヴァーレ) December 10, 12 ... "Shukusai no Enpesāru (Empezar, the Offerer)" (祝祭のエンペサール) December 17, 13 ... "Kenran no Apurōsu (Rousing Applause)" (絢爛のアプロース) December 24, 2006 Extra "TOKYO merīgōrando (merry-go-round)" (TOKYOメリーゴーランド(The Extra Disc is not found until this year 2010, maybe no extra episode)) July 19, 2007. ...
Famous quotes containing the word episode:
“Youth is the period in which a man can be hopeless. The end of every episode is the end of the world. But the power of hoping through everything, the knowledge that the soul survives its adventures, that great inspiration comes to the middle-aged.”
—Gilbert Keith Chesterton (18741936)