- Protocol Buffers, a serialization format of computer software
- Protocol (object-oriented programming), a common means for unrelated objects to communicate with each other
- Routing protocol, a set of rules that determines how routers shall route communications
- AAA protocol, a computer security protocol
- URI scheme, often referred to as "protocol"
Read more about this topic: Protocol
Other articles related to "computer related":
... Some software is soft launched on the Internet, which allows for easy software updates ... Early beta testers can grow attached to the program and will continue to download new versions as they are released ...
Famous quotes containing the words related and/or computer:
“The near explains the far. The drop is a small ocean. A man is related to all nature. This perception of the worth of the vulgar is fruitful in discoveries. Goethe, in this very thing the most modern of the moderns, has shown us, as none ever did, the genius of the ancients.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“The computer takes up where psychoanalysis left off. It takes the ideas of a decentered self and makes it more concrete by modeling mind as a multiprocessing machine.”
—Sherry Turkle (b. 1948)