Plenty may refer to:
- PLENTY (currency), a local currency accepted in Pittsboro, North Carolina
- Plenty (play), a play by David Hare
- Plenty (film), a 1985 film directed by Fred Schepisi, adapted from David Hare's play
- Plenty (album), a 2010 album by the English band Red Box
- Plenty (magazine), an environmental culture magazine
- Plenty O'Toole, a Bond girl in the 1971 James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever
- Plenty International outreach program
- Plenty: One Man, One Woman, and a Raucous Year of Eating Locally, the alternate name of the book The 100-Mile Diet
- The translated name of Sūrat al-Kawthar in the Qur'an
- Plenty (brand), a brand of paper towel on sale in the UK and manufactured by SCA of Sweden
- Plenty (band), a Japanese rock band
- Plenty, Victoria, Australia
- Plenty, Tasmania, Australia
- Plenty, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Other articles related to "plenty":
... In 1974, after helping local neighbors after a tornado, the Farm formed Plenty (later, Plenty International), its charitable works arm ... Plenty's most notable early project was its four-year presence in the Guatemalan highlands after the earthquake of 1976, helping to rebuild 1,200 houses and lay 27 kilometers of waterpipe ... Plenty donated an ambulance in the early 1980s to the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation in upstate New York ...
... Bay of Plenty has been a safe seat for National's Tony Ryall, who has been returned easily at every election since the seat's creation ... getting a higher vote share in seats in both the Bay of Plenty region and in the Waikato than it does nationally ... The earlier Bay of Plenty electorate from 1893 to 1978 was held by William Kelly 1893-1896, William Herries 1896-1908, William MacDonald 1908-1920 ...
... River Plenty Post Office opened on 27 March 1869, was renamed Plenty in 1895 and closed in 1956 ...
... and action adventure elements, starring cowboy hero Sam Plenty ... Victor Yerrid described Sam Plenty in a 2007 interview as "a throwback to the old Gene Autry Show" ... The first serial in the "The Sam Plenty Cavalcade of Action Show Plus Singing!" was entitled "Sam Plenty in Underdoom" ...
... The Bay of Plenty Steamers are the top representative team under the Bay of Plenty Rugby Union in New Zealand ...
Famous quotes containing the word plenty:
“Green, green is El Aghir. It has a railway station,
And the wealth of its soil has borne many another fruit:
A mairie, a school and an elegant Salle de Fetes.
Such blessings, as I remarked, in effect, to the waiter,
Are added unto them that have plenty of water.”
—Norman Cameron (b. 1905)
“Hi yih, yippity-yap, merrily I flow,
O I may be an old foul river but I have plenty of go.”
—Stevie Smith (19021971)
“A man is not necessarily intelligent because he has plenty of ideas, any more than he is a good general because he has plenty of soldiers.”
—Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort (17411794)