Mor or MOR may refer to:
- Mathematics of Operations Research, a quarterly publication on the mathematics of operations research.
- Modulus of rupture, the material's ability to resist deformation under load.
- MOR Music TV (Cable TV), a defunct cable music video, shopping channel.
- MOR, Men's Outdoor and Recreation, a defunct American cable TV network.
- WMOR-TV, a television station in Lakeland, Florida, United States that use the "MOR" branding.
- Mor (Syriac), Syriac title for bishops and saints
- Capitão-Mor, the hereditary title and office given by the Portuguese Crown to nobleman granted the rule of Capitanias
- Úgaine Mor, legendary High King of Ireland of the 7th century BC
- Mor (clan), a clan of Jats
- "M.O.R.", a single by the musical group Blur
- Masters of Rap, a German rap group
- Middle of the road (music), a broad term encompassing a number of musical styles
- Middle of the Road (band), a Scottish pop group who enjoyed great success across Europe in the early 1970s
- Mor lam, ancient Lao form of song in Laos and Isan
- Mor lam sing, fast-paced, racy, modernized version of the traditional Lao/Isan song form mor lam
- Rina Mor (born 1956), Israeli model and Miss Universe
In other fields:
- Multipath On-demand Routing, protocol for wireless ad-hoc networks
- Phar-Mor, U.S. chain of discount drug stores
- Mor is a notation in category theory for the morphisms between two objects
- Mid ocean ridge in geology
- Museum of the Rockies collection code
- mu opioid receptor, in neuroscience
- Mor River, a river in India
- March on Rome, Benito Mussolini's route to power in 1922
- Mor is the name given to a thick upper horizon of acidic, partially decomposed organic mater in a coniferous podzol
Other articles related to "mor":
... The specimen, given the number MOR 555 but informally called the "Wankel rex," includes approximately 90% of the skeleton, including the skull, as well as what at the time was the ... A cast of MOR 555 is on display at the National Museum of Scotland ...
... Morón appears in the parish registers in the eighteenth century as Santa Ana de Morón ... Morón and other towns of the area were burnt down during the Federal War in 1859 ...
... The Metropolitan of Trivandrum is Moran Mor Baselios Cleemis, Major Archbishop of Trivandrum and Catholicos of the Syro-Malankara Catholic Church, appointed in ... Auxiliary Bishops Aboon Mor Samuel Irenios Kattukallil and Aboon Mor Thomas Antonios Valiyavilayil, O.I.C ...
... The Morè (Marathi मोरे) is a Maratha clan found largely in Maharashtra and The Morè clan claims to be descendants from the Somavanshi king, Morè of the Kashmir Region ... Some from the Morè clan also claim descent from the Mauryan Dynasty of Patana (Bihar), which ruled over the Maurya Empire, located in present day India ... The Maurya Empire, and many Morè, boast of rulers like abhishek kaushal and Ashoka ...
Famous quotes containing the word mor:
“There is the illusion of time, which is very deep; who has disposed of it? Mor come to the conviction that what seems the succession of thought is only the distribution of wholes into causal series.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)