Miyazawa is a Japanese surname.
Real people with the name Miyazawa include:
- Kiichi Miyazawa (1919 - 2007), 78th Prime Minister of Japan
- Rie Miyazawa (born 1973), actress and singer
- Kenji Miyazawa (1896 - 1933), Japanese poet and author of children's literature
- Takeshi Miyazawa (born 1978), Canadian comic book artist
- Takashi Miyazawa (born 1978), Japanese professional cyclist
- Miyazawa Kazufumi, Japanese leader of the Japanese/Okinawan rock band The Boom
Fictional people with the name Miyazawa include:
- Yukino Miyazawa, the female protagonist of the anime and manga series Kare Kano.
- Yukine Miyazawa, a character from the Clannad series.
Other articles related to "miyazawa":
... Since then, Miyazawa Sae participated in 25 single A-sides of AKB48, spanning from "Aitakatta" (October 2006) to "Gingham Check" in August 2012, only missing the A-sides of "Chance no Junban" or "Ue kara. 2012, during AKB48´s trip to the National Cherry Blossom Festival, Miyazawa visited the Strong John Thomson Elementary School in Washington, D.C ... In August 2012, it was announced that Miyazawa would be moved to Shanghai-based sister group SNH48 ...
... Masashi Miyazawa founded Miyazawa Flutes Mfg ... The Miyazawa headquarters is located in Asaka, Japan ... Masashi Miyazawa is currently the Chairman, and the President is Kazu Miyazawa, the son of Masashi Miyazawa ...
... Sae Miyazawa (宮澤 佐江, Miyazawa Sae?, born August 13, 1990 in Tokyo), is a Japanese idol singer, best known for being part of the second generation of Japanese multi member ...
... special inspired by the life of poet Kenji Miyazawa, released in Japan to mark the 100th anniversary of Miyazawa's birth ... Miyazawa and the other characters in the program are depicted as cats, similar to the anime adaptation of Miyazawa's story Night on the Galactic Railroad ... The North American title Spring and Chaos derives from the title of Miyazawa's poetry collection Spring and Asura (Haru to Shura), the title poem of which is recited in part in the program ...
Famous quotes containing the word miyazawa:
“I suspect that American workers have come to lack a work ethic. They do not live by the sweat of their brow.”
—Kiichi Miyazawa (b. 1919)