Jules is the French form of the Latin "Julius" (e.g. Jules César, the French name for Julius Caesar). It may refer to:
- Didacus Jules, a St. Lucian educator
- Gary Jules (b. 1969), an American singer-songwriter
- Jules Breton (1827–1906), French Realist painter
- Jules Brunet, a French General
- Jules Feiffer, an American cartoonist
- Jules Gervais-Courtellemont, French war photographer from World War I
- Jules Maenen, a Dutch road bicycle and track cyclist
- Jules Rimet, former FIFA president, after whom the Jules Rimet Trophy was named
- Jules Védrines (1881-1919), French aviator
- Jules Verne, a French author
- Jules Winnfield, a fictional character in the film Pulp Fiction
- JULES, Joint UK Land Environment Simulator
- Jules, a robot by Hanson Robotics
- Jules Cobb, the main character of the US television series Cougar Town
Other articles related to "jules":
... resupply spacecraft—the Automated Transfer Vehicle Jules Verne—to the International Space Station (ISS) in March 2008 ... On 5 September 2008, Jules Verne undocked from the ISS and maneuvered to an orbital position 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) below the ISS ... At 100027 UTC, Jules Verne started its first de-orbit burn of 6 minutes, followed by a second burn of 15 minutes at 125818 UTC ...
... Baby lives with her father Jules, who has a worsening heroin addiction ... Baby was born while Jules was in high school with her mother, who died soon after Baby was born, though the cause of death is not revealed immediately ... Jules often leaves young Baby by herself wherever they may be living, for anywhere from a week to over a month at a time ...
... Mel (Peyton List) and Jules (Cameron Goodman) are best friends returning to Los Angeles from a trip in Mexico ... Jules takes Mel into the bathroom to help her deal with her motion sickness, where Mel tells her that she has broken up with her fiancé ... Jules opts to call a taxi, but there is no service where they are ...
... Bellay, Jean-Baptiste Danguin, Adrien Didier, Alphonse and Jules François, Adolphe-Joseph Huot, Achille and Jules Jaquet, Jules Gabriel Levasseur, Aristide Louis ...
... Albert Ndele, 1961–1970 Jules-Fontaine Sambwa, 1970–1977 Charles Bofossa Wambea Nkosso, 1977–1979 Jules Croy Emony Mondanga, 1979–1981 Jules-Fontaine ...
Famous quotes containing the word jules:
“Dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way.”
—Quentin Tarantino, U.S. screenwriter and director, and Roger Avary. Jules (Samuel Jackson)