- Griffith (name)
- Griffith (surname)
- Griffith Borgeson (1918–1997), American race car historian and editor-in-chief of Motor Trend magazine
- Griffith Brewer, pioneer English balloonist and aviator
- Griffith Davies (1788–1855), actuary
- Griffith Edwards, British psychiatrist
- Griffith C. Evans (1887–1973), American mathematician
- Griffith Griffith (1883–1967), Welsh Presbyterian minister
- Griffith J. Griffith (1850–1919), Welsh-American industrialist and philanthropist
- Griffith Hughes (fl. 1707-1758), naturalist and author
- Griffith John (1831–1912), Welsh missionary to China and a pioneer evangelist
- Griffith Jones (disambiguation)
- Griffith Lloyd (died 1586), Principal of Jesus College, Oxford
- Griffith Powell (1561–1620), philosopher and Principal of Jesus College, Oxford
- Griffith Rutherford (c. 1721-1805), American Revolutionary War officer and politician
- Griffith Thomas (1820-1879), American architect
- Griffith Williams (bishop) (1589?-1672), Anglican bishop of Ossory, Ireland
Read more about this topic: Griffith
Other articles related to "people":
... My people were Yoruba, and their culture survived slavery (...) My father found out about that when I was a kid, and it gave me all I needed to know that, hey, I was somebody, even if ... When I was a kid, no one would believe anything positive that you could say about black people ... And that's a terrible burden on black people, because they don't have an accurate idea of their history, which has been either suppressed or distorted." ...
... Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3 ...
... the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Only during hard times do people come to understand how difficult it is to be master of their feelings and thoughts.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)
“Pain is real when you get other people to believe in it. If no one believes in it but you, your pain is madness or hysteria.”
—Naomi Wolf (b. 1962)
“To be perfectly, brutally honest, those of us who are still carrying diaper everywhere we go are not at our most scintillating time of life....We need to remember that at one time in our lives, we all had senses of humor and knew things that were going on in the world. And if we just keep our social networks open, there will be people ready to listen when we once again have intelligent things to say.”
—Louise Lague (20th century)