Bella is a female name. It is a diminutive form of names ending in -bella, such as Isabella and Annabella. "Bella" is related to the Italian and Latin words for beautiful.
Bella may also refer to:
- Bella Abzug (1920–1998), American politician and prominent figure in the women's movement
- Bella Akhmadulina (1937–2010), Soviet/Russian poet
- Bella Darvi (1928-1971), Polish-born French actress
- Bella Davidovich (b. 1928), classical pianist
- Bella Flores (b. 1936), Filipina film actress
- Bella Freud (b. 1961), London-based fashion designer
- Bella Hardy, English folk musician, singer and songwriter
- Bella Igla (b. 1985), Israeli Woman Grandmaster of chess
- Bella Joseph, alleged Soviet spy
- Béla Károlyi (b. 1942), gymnastics instructor
- Bella Lewitzky (1916-2004), modern dance choreographer and teacher
- Bella Rosenfeld (1895-1944), wife of painter Marc Chagall and writer
- Bella Spewack (1899-1990), half of a husband-and-wife writing team
- Bella Thorne (b. 1997), American actress
- Ahmed Ben Bella (1918-2012), third President of Algeria
- Ivan Bella (b. 1964), Slovak Air Force officer and former cosmonaut
- Iván Bella (b. 1989), Argentine footballer
- Ján Levoslav Bella (1843-1936), Slovak composer, conductor and music teacher
- Martin Bella (b. 1964), Australian rugby league footballer of the 1980s and 1990s
- Michael Bella (b. 1945), German former footballer
- Rachael Bella (b. 1984), American actress
- Stefano della Bella (1610-1664), Italian printmaker
- V.J. Bella (b. 1927), former member of the Louisiana House of Representatives and former Louisiana state fire marshal
- The Bella Twins (Brie and Nicki Bella), ring name of a professional wrestling tag team
- Ikelan, a Tuareg caste, Bella in the Songhay language
- Fictional characters
- Bella Swan, female protagonist of the Twilight series
- Bella, Basilicata, a city and commune in Italy
- Isola Bella, the name of two Italian islands
- 695 Bella, a minor planet
- Other uses
- Bella Center, a congress and exhibition center in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bella (band)
- Bella (Australian band), country music trio
- Bella (film)
- Bella (leopard)
- Bella Books, a publisher of lesbian literature
- "Bella", a song by Ricky Martin
- Bella (album), album by Teddy Thompson
- "Bella ciao", an Italian partisan song of World War II
- Ciao Bella, a Canadian television sitcom
- Ciao Bella Gelato Company
- BELLA (laser), a high-powered laser
Other articles related to "bella":
... Chow Bella is a 1998 American comedy film written, directed and produced by Gavin Grazer who also plays a minor role in the film as Cheppy ... Chow Bella premièred at the 1998 Austin Film Festival where it finished as the second runner-up to the festival winning film La Cucaracha ...
... Bella Manning Hollyoaks character Portrayed by Kim Bourelle Duration 2004-2005 First appearance 2004 Last appearance 2005 Profile Occupation Student Bella Manning is a fictional character on the long-running Channel 4 ...
... Additional information 1980 "Blue Lamp" Heavy Metal Recorded during the Bella Donna sessions ... of Seventeen" School of Rock Original recording from Bella Donna 2008 "Edge of Seventeen" Grand Theft Auto IV Original recording from Bella Donna ...
... The word "bella" in Italian means "Pretty" Basilicata · Comuni of the Province of Potenza Abriola Acerenza Albano di Lucania Anzi Armento Atella Avigliano Balvano Banzi Baragiano Barile Bella Brienza ...
... Isabella Marie "Bella" Swan (later Bella Cullen) is a character and the protagonist of the Twilight series, written by Stephenie Meyer ... New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, is primarily narrated from Bella's point of view ... In the film series, Bella is portrayed by actress Kristen Stewart ...
Famous quotes containing the word bella:
“Se bella piu satore, je notre so catore,
Je notre qui cavore, je la qu, la qui, la quai!
Le spinash or le busho, cigaretto toto bello,
Ce rakish spagoletto, si la tu, la tu, la tua!
Senora pelefima, voulez-vous le taximeter,
La zionta sur le tita, tu le tu le tu le wa!”
—Charlie Chaplin (18891977)