- Alphonso MacKenzie, fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Alfie Atkins, known as Alfons Åberg in Swedish, character created by Gunilla Bergström from Sweden
- Alfonzo Dominico Jones, a dog in the Australian television series SeaChange
- Alphonse "Big Boy" Caprice, character in the comic strip Dick Tracy
- Alphonse and Gaston, French duo in a comic strip created by Frederick Burr Opper
- Alphonse Elric from FullMetal Alchemist
- Alphonse Mephisto, fictional character in the animated television series South Park
- Alfons Heiderich from Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa
- Alphonso Ali, minor character in Bloom County
- Monsieur Alfonse, character in the BBC sitcom Allo 'Allo! played by the actor Kenneth Connor
- Don Alfonso, character in Mozart's opera Così fan tutte
- The name of a number of pets and the Patlabor of Noa Izumi from the anime Patlabor.
Read more about this topic: Alfonso
... Dingo, a supporting character from the Disney animated TV series Gargoyles Dingo, French name for the Disney character Goofy Dingo, an animal-faced ...
... Arthur Mallory is a fictional character played by Raymond Burr in an NBC program development project about a lawyer with a tarnished reputation which aired 8 February 1976 on NBC Mystery ... Keith Mallory is a fictional World War II mountaineer-turned-commando from New Zealand in Alistair MacLean's 1957 novel, The Guns of Navarone and portrayed by Gregory Peck in Columbia ... Mallory is a fictional character in The Boys, an American creator-owned comic book series written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson Lou Mallory is a ...
... Irina Derevko, KGB and Covenant terrorist, a main character in the Alias series Irina Palm, pseudonym of the main character in 2007 film of the same name Irina Spalko, a fictional Soviet Union KGB agent ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or fictional:
Still vague from accidents,
And characters in long coats
Deep in the litter-baskets
All dodging the toad work
By being stupid or weak.”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)
“It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.... This, in turn, means that our statesmen, our businessmen, our everyman must take on a science fictional way of thinking.”
—Isaac Asimov (19201992)