Willow Creek may refer to:
- Willow Creek No. 458, Saskatchewan
- Willow Creek No. 26, Alberta
- Willow Creek Provincial Park, Alberta
- Willow Creek, Alaska
- Willow Creek, California
- Willow Creek AVA, California wine region
- Willow Creek, Montana
- Willow Creek Pass (Colorado)
- Willow Creek-Lurline Wildlife Management Area, northern California
- Willow Creek Wildlife Area, Oregon
- Willow Creek (Colorado), tributary of the Colorado River
- Willow Creek (California), primary inflow to Bass Lake in Madera County, California
- Willow Creek (Montana), there are 45 streams named Willow Creek in Montana
- Willow Creek (Goose Lake), Oregon, primary inflow to Goose Lake on the Oregon-California border
- Willow Creek (Columbia River), Oregon, tributary of the Columbia River
- Willow Creek (Utah), tributary of the Green River
- Willow Creek Dam (Oregon)
- Willow Creek Dam (Colorado)
- Willow Creek Dam (Montana)
- Willow Creek Association, Christian organization
- Willow Creek Community Church, large American interdenominational church located in the suburb of South Barrington, Illinois
- Willow Creek/Southwest 185th Avenue Transit Center, a light rail station in Oregon, United States
Other articles related to "willow creek, creek":
... Formerly known as Chestermere Lake prior to March 1, 1993 Claresholm Willow Creek No ... of 2.87 70031075000000000001,075 Municipal seat Fort Macleod Willow Creek No ... of 23.34 70033117000000000003,117 Formerly known as Macleod prior to April 1, 1952 Fox Creek Greenview No ...
... Willow Creek Association is an international, evangelical Christian association that runs workshops, conferences, and one large annual conference ...
... Willow Creek is a tributary of the Deschutes River in central Oregon, United States. 120°48′29″W / 44.507906°N 120.808085°W / 44.507906 -120.808085 (Willow Creek source), near Foley Butte in Crook County at 4,400 feet (1,300 m ...
... Willow Creek Academy is located on the upper campus of Bayside Elementary School ... With 7.0 full-time-equivalent teachers, Willow Creek had a student-teacher ratio of 13.1 ... The campus is located in a suburban valley next to its namesake, Willow Creek ...
... Gold was first reported in what would become the Willow Creek Mining District (also known as the Independence Mine/Hatcher Pass District) by Robert Hatcher ... Hatcher discovered and staked the first lode gold claim in the Willow Creek Valley in September 1906 ...
Famous quotes containing the words creek and/or willow:
“It might be seen by what tenure men held the earth. The smallest stream is mediterranean sea, a smaller ocean creek within the land, where men may steer by their farm bounds and cottage lights. For my own part, but for the geographers, I should hardly have known how large a portion of our globe is water, my life has chiefly passed within so deep a cove. Yet I have sometimes ventured as far as to the mouth of my Snug Harbor.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Ah! I have penetrated to those meadows on the morning of many a first spring day, jumping from hummock to hummock, from willow root to willow root, when the wild river valley and the woods were bathed in so pure and bright a light as would have waked the dead, if they had been slumbering in their graves, as some suppose. There needs no stronger proof of immortality. All things must live in such a light. O Death, where was thy sting? O Grave, where was thy victory, then?”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)