Wet may refer to:
- The condition of being liquid or being covered in liquid
- Adequately wet, environmental term referring to asbestos-containing material that is sufficiently mixed or penetrated with liquid to prevent the release of particulates
- Wet nanotechnology, a nanotechnology procedure involving water
- Wat (food), also called wet, a type of stew in Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisine
- Wet (magazine), a magazine about "gourmet bathing" from the late 1970s
- Wet: The Sexy Empire, a 1998 business simulation game
- Wet (video game), a 2009 video game
- Wet Lubricants, a brand of personal lubricants produced by Trigg Laboratories in Valencia, CA
- Phencyclidine (PCP), a dissociative anesthetic
- Wet Willie, an American band from Mobile, Alabama, U.S., best known for their hit "Keep On Smilin'"
- Wet Bow-tie
- Wet T-shirt contest, an exhibitionistic beauty contest that typically features young women performing at a nightclub, bar, or resort
- All wet, an American slang term from the 1920s depicting either an incorrect idea or an incorrect person
- audio processed with reverb and delay
WET may stand for:
- Western European Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time, the time zone used in the UK, Ireland, and Portugal, among other countries
- Weightless Environmental Test, testing of space technology and procedures under simulated weightlessness. This is normally achieved in water pools with neutral buoyancy models
- WET Design, the company that created the Fountains of Bellagio
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, a 2003 video game
- Wuest Expanded Translation, a 1961 translation of the New Testament by Kenneth Wuest
- WET Web Tester, an automated web testing tool
Other articles related to "wet":
... Wet Mountains, a mountain range in southern Colorado Wet Moor, a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest east of Muchelney in Somerset Wet Andes, a climatic and glaciological subregion of the Andes ...
... Placing Benny Martell Relight My Fire (Dan Hartman) Love Is All Around (Wet Wet Wet) 16.91% (4/4) Elli Erl Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes) Trouble (Pink) 17.63 ...
... the general public with early recordings of future stars such as Wet Wet Wet, Deacon Blue and Hue and Cry, as well as a monologue by Bing Hitler (aka Craig Ferguson) ...
... Little Time" (NOW 18) Oasis - "Wonderwall" (NOW 34) Natalie Imbruglia - "Torn" (NOW 39) Wet Wet Wet - "Love Is All Around" (NOW 28) Tina Turner - "The Best" (NOW 16 ...
... the sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited) and a "wet county" (where alcohol is sold) ... situations, but has limitations on alcohol sales that a normal "wet" county would not have ... money to businesses in other counties, but do not wish to become completely "wet." The term in itself does not have any specific meaning, just that the county is ...
Famous quotes containing the word wet:
“We artists are indestructible; even in a prison, or in a concentration camp, I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell.”
—Pablo Picasso (18811973)
“As cool as the pale wet leaves of lily-of-the-valley”
—Ezra Pound (18851972)
“What would the world be, once bereft
Of wet and of wildness? Let them be left,
O let them be left, wildness and wet;
Long live the weeds and the wilderness yet.”
—Gerard Manley Hopkins (18441889)