Ticket may refer to:
- Ticket (admission), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Ticket (receipt), a card or slip of paper that designates one's position in a queue or ownership of an item to be picked up
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket, a file in an issue tracking system documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- TickIT, a quality-management certification program for software development
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of an airline ticket
- Traffic ticket, a notice issued by a law enforcement official accusing violation of traffic laws
- Train ticket, a document issued by a railway operator that enables the bearer to travel by train
- Ticket (film), a film produced by Im Kwon Taek in 1985
- Ticket (2007 film), directed by Jacob Cheung
- KTCK, AM 1310 & FM 104.1, a radio station in Dallas, Texas, USA known as "The Ticket"
Tickets may refer to:
- Tickets (film), a 2005 film
Other articles related to "ticket, tickets":
... Byfleet and New Haw's ticket office is staffed on a part-time basis but has no platform staff ... There is an automated ticket machine located at the bottom of the first staircase ...
... The Ticket office is at surface level ... There is one Automated Ticket Machine, which is next to the Ticket office ...
... The First to manufacture high capacity electrical lifting jacks and ticket printing, ticket chopping, ticket slitting and ticket counting machines ...
... An airline ticket is a document, issued by an airline or a travel agency, to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft ... Then with the boarding pass and the attached ticket, the passenger is allowed to board the aircraft ... There are two sorts of airline tickets - the older style with coupons now referred to as a paper ticket, and the now more common electronic ticket usually referred to as an e-ticket ...
Famous quotes containing the word ticket:
“Its no go the merry-go-round, its no go the rickshaw
All we want is a limousine and a ticket for the peepshow.”
—Louis MacNeice (19071963)
“I view askance a book that remains undisturbed for a year. Oughtnt it to have a ticket of leave? I think I may safely say no book in my library remains unopened a year at a time, except my own works and Tennysons.”
—Carolyn Wells (18621942)
“Having a thirteen-year-old in the family is like having a general-admission ticket to the movies, radio and TV. You get to understand that the glittering new arts of our civilization are directed to the teen-agers, and by their suffrage they stand or fall.”
—Max Lerner (b. 1902)