- Count Mihály Teleki (1634–1690), chancellor of Transylvania (hu)
- Count Sámuel Teleki (de Szék) (1739–1822), chancellor of Transylvania, founder of the Teleki library
- Count Ádám Teleki de Szék (1789–1851), honvéd general in the revolution of 1848 (hu)
- Count József Teleki de Szék (1790 – 1855), jurist and historian, first President of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Count László Teleki IV (de Szék) (1811–1861), politician and writer
- Count Géza Teleki de Szék (1843 – 1913), Hungarian politician
- Count Sámuel Teleki (de Szék) (1845–1916), explorer
- Countess Margit Teleki de Szék (1860–1922), Hungarian noblewoman and prime minister's wife
- Count Pál Teleki (de Szék) (1879–1941), prime minister of Hungary
- Count Mihály Teleki de Szék (1896 – 1991), Hungarian politician
- Count Géza Teleki de Szék (1911–1983), athlete, politician, academic geologist
- Pál Teleki (1906 -1985), Hungarian footballer
- Gyula Teleki (born Tiegelmann, 1928), a Hungarian national football player, coach
Read more about this topic: Teleki
Other articles related to "people":
... Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1 ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3 ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov ...
... for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“The first duty of government is to see that people have food, fuel, and clothes. The second, that they have means of moral and intellectual education.”
—John Ruskin (18191900)
“For my people lending their strength to the years: to the gone
years and the now years and the maybe years, washing ironing cooking scrubbing sewing mending hoeing plowing digging planting pruning patching dragging along never gaining never reaping never knowing and never understanding;”
—Margaret Abigail Walker (b. 1915)
“Every people have gods to suit their circumstances.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)