SuperChannel, Super Channel or Super-channel may refer to:
- Super Channel (Canada), a Canadian pay channel established in November 2007
- Movie Central, the western Canadian pay channel known as "Superchannel" until 2001. Related to the above in name only, although both incarnations were established by the same organization
- The Movie Network, the eastern Canada pay channel known as "First Choice Superchannel" in the mid-1980s; related to the above in name only
- NBC Europe, the defunct European satellite television channel known as "Super Channel" or "NBC Super Channel"
- WACX, a religious TV station in Orlando, Florida that uses the SuperChannel branding
- Super! drama TV, a Japanese TV Channel formerly known as Super Channel (or Super Channel Japan)
- Super Channel (Fiji)
- Super-channel, a type of combined networking channel in Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
Read more about Super Channel: See Also
Other articles related to "super channel, channel":
... Super Channel, Canada’s only national English pay television network, premiered Foodland in October 2011 ... The network profiled the film in the Super Channel Gems selections ... Super Channel Gems are the place for viewers to find different and diverse discoveries “terrific hidden treasures that we’re sure you’re going to love” ...
... Super Channel On Demand is a subscription video-on-demand service of Super Channel ... The service delivers content from Super Channel including movies, acquired foreign series and special features previously seen on the network ... on most cable and satellite providers at no additional cost to subscribers of Super Channel ...
... A pan-European cable and satellite channel launched in 1987 by all of the ITV companies except Thames Television (who was a shareholder in the SES Astra satellite operator instead), with the assistance of BBC ... However, the channel ran into severe financial difficulties almost from the start, with rights problems involving Equity demanding full payment of royalties for its archive programming, and poor ... The channel eventually had to scrap much of its BBC and ITV output, and after failing to achieve its expectations in 1988 the channel's British shareholders sold the entirety of its shares to the Italian ...
... Super Channel is an English language Canadian Category A premium television service ... The current Super Channel service was launched in 2007, and is not affiliated with the two pre-existing English-language premium operators which used the name at various times prior to 2001 ... Unlike these two regional services, Super Channel is authorized to operate across Canada, making it Canada's only national general-interest pay TV service ...
Famous quotes containing the word channel:
“There may sometimes be ungenerous attempts to keep a young man down; and they will succeed too, if he allows his mind to be diverted from its true channel to brood over the attempted injury. Cast about, and see if this feeling has not injured every person you have ever known to fall into it.”
—Abraham Lincoln (18091865)