- Dwarves: but more like the comical dwarves of folklore than the Tolkien image that now abounds
- Warped Ones: humans with blood of the ancient beast folk whose bodies contain more Earth power than most.
- Sons Of Cymidu: Magical offspring of women of the Fir Domain. Gestated in six weeks, they are born fully armed and armoured.
- Formorians: Amphibian Demons from the northern land of Lochlann who feed on human emotions
- Cythrons: Ancient beings imprisoned in the earth, who are using the power generated by human suffering to escape
- Half-Cythrons: Rare cross breeds of cythrons & humans
- Avancs: Telepathic sentient apes, moon worshippers.
- Half-Titans: Strong but moronic cross-breeds with the old owners of the fir domain.
- Titan Dwarves: As the humans have dwarves, so the titans had theirs, the only race capable of imbuing items with magic powers.
Read more about this topic: Sláine: The Role Playing Game Of Celtic Heroes
Other articles related to "playable races, race, playable":
... character creation, players may select a canonical race from the Star Trek universe, each with its own inherent racial traits, or choose to customize his own unique species ... The majority of playable races are exclusive to either the United Federation of Planets or the Klingon Empire ... However, a few exceptions (such as the Liberated Borg) are playable by both factions ...
... Dawn of Fantasy has three playable races Men, Elves, and Orcs.The economy of Dawn of Fantasy revolves around four primary resources food, wood, stone, and gold ... According to the developer, they are likely to be featured as playable races in a future expansion or sequel ...
Famous quotes containing the word races:
“While the white man keeps the impetus of his own proud, onward march, the dark races will yield and serve, perforce. But let the white man once have a misgiving about his own leadership, and the dark races will at once attack him, to pull him down into the old gulfs.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)