- Sala Apartment Building, Rock Island, Illinois, USA
- Sala Stadium, stadium in Ashkelon, Israel
- Šaľa Stadium, stadium in Šaľa, Slovakia
- Sala Lavardén (Spanish, Lavardén Hall), a theater in Rosario, province of Santa Fe, Argentina
- Sala Polivalentă, multi-purpose hall in Bucharest, Romania
- Sala Regia (Regal Room), a state hall of the Vatican Palace
- Sala (architecture) - a Thai-style open pavilion
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, renowned ayurvedic clinic in Kalwa, Thane, India, founded in 1902 by P.S. Warrier
- Sala Palatului (the Palace Hall), a conference hall behind the National Museum of Art of Romania
- Sala del Tricolore (Reggio Emilia) (Italian, Room of the Tricolor), council chamber of the Reggio Emilia comune
Read more about this topic: Sala
Other articles related to "building, buildings":
... Built in 1969, it is Boston's 16th-tallest building, standing 500 feet (152 m) tall, and housing 40 floors ... It has been known as the New England Merchants Bank Building and the Bank of New England Building ... The building has a rectangular footprint which is then setback once near the top floor ...
... A selection of the tallest buildings in Cologne are listed below ... completed in 1925 - it was at one time Europe's tallest office building), the Kranhaus buildings at Rheinauhafen and the Messeturm Köln (English Trade Fair tower). 148.5 2001 ... Mediapark 8, Neustadt-Nord (literally Cologne Tower), Cologne's second tallest building at 165.48 metres (542.91 ft) in height, second only to the Colonius telecommunication ...
... In 2004, the long vacant Arizona Bank Building, an 11-story building completed in 1961 on a small quarter of a city square block, was in the process of being remodeled into residential condominiums called ... Grace Communities announced the existing building would be razed and in its place a 34-story tower would be erected and named 44 Monroe, the site’s address ... In late September 2005, demolition of the Arizona Bank Building began ...
... The building was converted by architects Herzog de Meuron and contractors Carillion, after which it stood at 99m tall ... was the basis for a 2008 documentary Architects Herzog and de Meuron Alchemy of Building Tate Modern ... The southern third of the building was retained by the French power company EDF Energy as an electrical substation (in 2006, the company released half of this holding) ...
... Buildings include Castle Building, Weinberg Building, the I-Wing, the art building, and the Nangaku Building ...
Famous quotes containing the word building:
“The mention of one apartment in a building naturally introduces an enquiry or discourse concerning the others: and if we think of a wound, we can scarcely forbear reflecting on the pain which follows it.”
—David Hume (17111776)
“It would be naive to think that peace and justice can be achieved easily. No set of rules or study of history will automatically resolve the problems.... However, with faith and perseverance,... complex problems in the past have been resolved in our search for justice and peace. They can be resolved in the future, provided, of course, that we can think of five new ways to measure the height of a tall building by using a barometer.”
—Jimmy Carter (James Earl Carter, Jr.)
“For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.”
—Bible: New Testament, 2 Corinthians 5:1.