The Rare Book & Manuscript Library has eleven units:
- Bakhmeteff Archive of Russian and East European Culture, preserves and documents the heritage of Russian and East European émigrés.
- Carnegie Collections, the repository for the records of four philanthropic organizations founded and endowed by the Scottish steel magnate Andrew Carnegie.
- Center for Human Rights Documentation and Research, which currently includes the records of several human rights NGOs.
- Herbert H. Lehman Collections, include both Lehman’s papers and other related collections.
- John Jay Papers Project, is a publication project for The Selected Papers of John Jay.
- Manuscripts, Papers, and Records; the University’s principal repository for primary resources.
- Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts
- Oral History Research Office
- Papyri and Ostraca
- Rare Books, cares for printed books, ancient writing surfaces, other codex manuscripts, art, and ephemera.
- University Archives
Read more about this topic: Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Other articles related to "units, unit":
... staff agencies provide a variety of support services for wing and tenant units at Lackland AFB ...
... The responsivity of a photodetector is usually expressed in units of either amperes or volts per watt of incident radiant power ... This expression is also given in terms of, the wavelength of the optical signal, and has units of amperes per watt (A/W) ... the change in the neural response per unit signal strength ...
... YAEL ("Ibex") - a special demolition unit that conducts long range sabotages, combat engineering, counter terror, and maritime engineering missions ... YACHSAP ("EOD Unit") - an EOD unit that removes land mines and missile warheads, handles nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) threats, performs bomb ... SAMOOR ("Weasel") - a unit whose expertise is finding and destroying smuggling tunnels and hidden weapon caches ...
... Words as units in the lexicon are the subject matter of lexicology ... accepted as being (with clitics) the smallest units of syntax, it is clear that, in most (if not all) languages, words can be related to other words ... regularities) in the way words are formed from smaller units and how those smaller units interact in speech ...
... support to the over 70 USAFE geographically separated units (GSUs) and units across Europe ... wing actually created an extra layer of bureaucracy and isolated units would be better served without it ...
Famous quotes containing the word units:
“Even in harmonious families there is this double life: the group life, which is the one we can observe in our neighbours household, and, underneath, anothersecret and passionate and intensewhich is the real life that stamps the faces and gives character to the voices of our friends. Always in his mind each member of these social units is escaping, running away, trying to break the net which circumstances and his own affections have woven about him.”
—Willa Cather (18731947)