- Government Performance: Why Management Matters, with Philip Joyce and Amy Kneedler Donahue (Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, in press).
- Transforming Government: Lessons from the Federal Reinvention Laboratories, co-edited with James Thompson and Ronald Sanders (San Francisco: Jossey-Boss, 1997).
- Civil Service Reform: Building a Government That Works with Donald Kettl, Ronald Sanders, and Constance Horner (Washington, DC: The Brookings Institution, 1996).
- The Foundation of Merit (Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1995).
- New Paradigms for Government: Issues for the Changing Public Service co-edited with Barbara Romzek (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1994).
- Readings in Contemporary Administration co-edited with David Rosenbloom (New York: McGraw Hill, 1994).
- The Promise and Paradox of Civil Service Reform co-edited with David Rosenbloom (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1992).
- An Agenda For Excellence: The American Public Service co-edited with Donald Kettl (Chatham, NJ: Chatham House, 1992).
- Legislating Bureaucratic Change: The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, co-edited with Carolyn Ban, (Albany: SUNY Press, 1984).
- Building Government’s Capacity to Perform: The Role of Management, Johns Hopkins
- Review of Public Personnel Administration, The Journal of Public Human Resource Management
- Ingraham, Patricia W., Yilin Hou, and Donald P. Moynihan. "Capacity, Management, and Performance: Exploring the Links." August, 2001. Paper presented at the American Political Science Conference, San Francisco, CA, August 30-September 2, 2001.
- Kneedler, Amy, and Patricia W. Ingraham. "Dissecting the Black Box Revisited: A Refined Model of Government Management Performance and the Application of Criteria-based Assessment." April, 1999. Paper presented at the Workshop on Models and Methods for Empirical Study of Governance and Public Management, Tucson, AZ, April 29 – May 1, 1999.
- Kneedler, Amy, and Patricia W. Ingraham. "Dissecting the Black Box: Toward a Model and Measures of Government Management Performance." October, 1997. Paper presented at the 4th National Public Management Research Conference, Athens, GA, October 30 –November 1, 1997.
- Selden, Sally Coleman, Patricia W. Ingraham, and Willow Jacobson. "Human Resource Practices in State Governments: Findings from a National Survey." April, 1999. Paper presented at the 60th National Conference of the American Society for Public Administration, Orlando, FL, 10–14 April 1999.
- Selden, Sally Coleman, Amy Kneedler, and Patricia W. Ingraham. "Measuring Government Management Capacity: A Comparative Analysis of City Human Resources Management Systems." December, 1999. Paper presented at the 5th National Public Management Conference, College Station, TX, December 1999.
- Kneedler, Amy, Sally Coleman Selden, and Patricia W. Ingraham. "Measuring Government Management Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Human Resources Management Systems." December, 1999. Presented at the 5th National Public Management Research Conference, College Station, TX, 3–4 December 1999.
Read more about this topic: Patricia Ingraham
Other articles related to "publications, publication":
... Other publications followed, such as Friends (later Frendz), based in the Ladbroke Grove area of London, Ink, which was more overtly political, and Gandalf's Garden which espoused the ... in which he described most of the world's underground publications ... He also listed many of the regular key topics from those publications including Vietnam, Black Power, Politics, Police Brutality, Hippies Lifestyle ...
... in the General Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication) ...
... The Final Drama Fourteen Keys to Understanding the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-7 ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
... But even print media is turning to online only publication ... local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or summaries of reporting from other ... the US, technology news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)