Most of the following support characters exist only in The Lost Canvas, except where otherwise noted.
- Appendix Kiki (アッペンデックスの貴鬼, Appendekkusu no Kiki?)
- Kiki, Saint apprentice under Aries Mu, appears briefly in The Lost Canvas epilogue, along his master during a visit to Libra Rōshi in the Lushan waterfalls.
- Sanctuary Soldiers
- Sanctuary soldiers are the lowest ranking members of Athena's army. They wear no Cloth and have no mastery over Cosmo. They can be counted by the hundreds and are subordinated to the Saints. Although they have no superhuman abilities, their devotion and love for Athena is as fierce as the Saints'. A small unit of them accompanied a group of Saints led by goddess Athena, Aries Shion, Leo Regulus and Sagittarius Sisyphos into the Lost Canvas aboard the Ship of Hope.
- Hell's Watchdog Cerberus (地獄の番犬 ケルベロス, Jigoku no Banken Keruberosu?)
- Cerberus, an enormous, three headed canid demonic creature, appears occasionally at its master Hades' side, also serving him as his mount. It is featured more prominently in the anime adaptation, in which it attacks Unicorn Yato, Crane Yuzuriha and Pegasus Tenma during their return from Yomotsu Hirasaka. Defeated twice by Tenma, but temporarily. Although it is depicted in a similar way to Kurumada's original design, in The Lost Canvas Cerberus' heads are more realistically represented.
- Pope Sage (教皇セージ, Kyōkō Sēji?)
- Age: 270
- Pope Sage is the Pope in Sanctuary and the former Cancer Gold Saint. Sage and his twin brother Hakurei are the only Saints who survived the last Holy war and since then he has been planning his revenge against Thanatos and Hypnos due to the death of all his partners.
- As the Pope, Sage trained Manigoldo who became the next Cancer Saint and also investigates about the gods related with Hades. Sage is skilled in techniques related with souls and also has a large number of talismans able to seal the power of the gods, called Talisman Cage (タリスマン・ケージ, Tarisuman Kēji?). During his encounter with Thanatos, he seals him in the Holy Coffer thanks to his brother's Altar Silver Cloth, paying that with his life.
- It was revealed in flashbacks, that Sage was aware of Gemini Aspros' treason and his plot to assassinate him. Sage devised a strategy along with Virgo Asmita to discover his motivations.
- Atla (アトラ, Atora?)
- Voiced by: Motoko Kumai
- Atla is a young descendant of the people of Jamir. During all times, he stays with Hakurei until he is sent to the Sanctuary to inform that the Specters are being brought back to life by Hades. He is also tasked to teleport Athena's large army into Hades' territory, as Sisyphos states his telekinesis ability can overpower that of Hakurei's and Shion's.
- The old master (老師, Sensei?)
- The old master is Libra Dohko's mentor, who taught him the ways of the Saints in Lushan. He is revealed to be 1000 years old, and was consumed by the pain of losing his loved one during his youth, leading him to become a being who discarded his humanity. By doing that he turned into an inhuman form, a dragon.
- Sui (翠, Sui?)
- Sui was Kagaho's younger brother, who considered himself a burden for his sibling. Sui committed suicide many years ago to relieve his brother of the burden. His death had an enormous impact on Kagaho's behavior and way of thinking. As noted by Libra Dohko, Sui bore a striking resemblance to Alone.
- Owl Partita (オウルのパルティータ, Ōru no Parutīta?)
- Age: 22
- Exclusive Lost Canvas character, and said to be neither Specter nor Saint, Owl Partita was in life, a young woman, servant of Pandora's family, wife of the Specter Mephistopheles Yōma and mother of Pegasus Tenma. She was abandoned by Yōma during Tenma's early childhood. The memory of holding her rough hand lies deep within Tenma's heart. She was killed by the Skeleton soldiers sent by Pandora. She is revealed by Yōma to have been revived by Hades, and gravely wounds Pandora in revenge for her murder. Partita is then introduced to Tenma wearing her armor, which resembled a Surplice, as guardian of the Uranus Demon Temple (天王星の魔宮, Tennō-sei no Makyū?). She forces a reluctant Tenma to engage her in battle. Partita projects memories of her and Tenma's past in her sons' mind to further weaken his will, and vows to kill the Saint, as she considers him the greatest sinner against heavens, and states she needs the soul of her son to help her and her husband in the uprising of humans against the gods of Olympus, and breed a new mankind. Then she is surprised by Pandora, who survived her assault. Partita attacks Pandora with a powerful Cosmo burst, leaving her in a critical state. She then turns against her son, with a second attack, which is absorbed by Tenma to protect Pandora. Then, astonished, Partita witnesses her son's Pegasus Cloth acquire a golden hue. Her Surplice is partially shattered by Tenma, and in turn she manages to mostly destroy the revitalized Pegasus Cloth. She extracts Tenma's soul, which is then retrieved by the Saint. The soul then causes the Pegasus Cloth to resurrect as the Pegasus God Cloth. She and Tenma clash in a final effort, and she is mortally wounded. Before dying, she reminisces about her past in Olympus as the messenger of Athena, before both reincarnated as humans, and the night Yōma tried to kidnap Tenma. Truth is finally revealed that after her revival, she disguised herself as Hades' guardian to spur Tenma's full potential and bestow the Pegasus God Cloth on him through battle, thus fulfilling the promise she made as Athena's emissary.
- Saint apprentices and subordinates
- Voiced by: Yoshimitsu Shimoyama (Tsubaki), Takuya Sato (Rusk), Tsubasa Takanohashi (Lacaille)
- Several aspirants to the status of Saint of Athena are featured in Lost Canvas in supporting roles. Also, several Saints appear as subordinates to higher-ranking Saints, among them two Silver Saints and one Bronze Saint, subordinated to Capricorn El Cid: Vela Tsubaki (帆座のツバキ, Ho-za no Tsubaki?), Puppis Lacaille (船尾座のラカーユ, Tomo-za no Rakāyu?) and Pyxis Rusk (羅針盤座のラスク, Rashinban-za no Rasuku?), whose names and constellations were revealed first in the anime adaptation, they challenge Oneiros in a joint-attack called Howling Argo (ハウリングアルゴ, Hauringu Arugo?) a powerful stream that explodes on contact, however they were killed by the God's Guardian's Oracle. Plus an additional Saint apprentice under El Cid called Paquia (パキア, Pakia?). Among the aspirants, Salo (サロ, Saro?), Teneo (テネオ, Teneo?) and Celintha (セリンサ, Serinsa?), apprentices of Taurus Aldebaran, who were saved by the Gold Saint and chose him as their teacher. After Aldebaran's demise, Celintha, quitting her training as Saint, mentions that Teneo will be his successor (Teneo appears wearing the Taurus Gold Cloth in one of Teshirogi's additional images in one of the manga volumes). Salo was killed by Hades. Two subordinates to the Crow Saint, named Shō (ショウ, Shou?) and Gangsa (ガンサ, Gansa?), appeared briefly before dying swallowed by the Lost Canvas. Teneo makes a final appearance as a survivor of the Holy War, returning to Sanctuary, to complete his training as a Saint and help Pope Shion in the rebuilding of Sanctuary.
- Agasha (アガシャ, Agasha?)
- Voiced by: Kana Asumi
- Agasha is the young girl from Rodorio village, who is protected by Pisces Albafica. She once encountered him during a storm, while she was delivering flowers for her father. The Gold Saint kept a distance from the girl, in a display of sensibility she mistook for arrogance. However, she later discovers that Albafica kept himself away from everyone due to his venomous blood. Although she appeared both in the manga and the anime adaptation, her name was only revealed in the latter.
- Sea Dragon Unity (海龍（シードラゴン）のユニティ, Shīdoragon no Yuniti?)
- Unity, son of Garcia, brother of Seraphina. He is a Blue Warrior from the Bluegrad city in Siberia (the same which appeared in the short story of Hyōga, Nastassja of the Ice Lands Chapter (氷の国のナターシャ編, Kōri no Kuni no Natāsha Hen?) contained in Kurumada's original Saint Seiya manga, tankōbon No. 13) and close friend to Aquarius Dégel. After joining briefly with Dégel and Kardia in order to awake the god Poseidon to plea for assistance to Athena, he is seemingly brutally killed by Rhadamanthys. However, he later reappears in front of Dégel as the Sea Dragon Marina General and schemed to use his sister's body as a vessel to release Poseidon and, with it, take over the world.
- As shown in a flashback, he was in despair about the apparent doom of Bluegrad, fated to eternally guard the spirit of Poseidon in the gelid lands and, one day, succumb to the coldness. After discovering the inner sanctum of the god, he viewed himself as chosen by Poseidon as he wore the Scale of Sea Dragon, thus becoming convinced to affirm Bluegrad's hegemony over the whole world. His father Garcia tried to reason with him, but was slaughtered by his own son. While depicted as brutal and power-hungry, Unity actually sought power after the death of his sister, brought by a simple illness they were unable to cure due to their isolation. This drove him into complete despair, so much that he sought the power of the sea god in order to transform Bluegrad in something even greater than Poseidon's own Atlantis.
- As the Sea Dragon General, Unity uses Poseidon's power kept in Orichalcum. By using it, he can use the marine organism Coral to regenerate himself and he can freely control it to restrain and manipulate his enemies by invading their nervous system with it, he can also control inanimate objects. His direct attack is known as Holy Pillar (ホーリーピラー, Hōrī Pirā?), in which he creates countless gigantic pillars or whirlpools to crush his enemies.
- Unity tried to turn Dégel into his ally, but fought against him when the latter refused. He is ultimately defeated and, apparently returned to his senses, acknowledging the folly of his ambitions. When he renounced his status as a Marina, he lost his power, showing that said power was just borrowed, not his own. He remains an ally to Athena, sworn to protect his friend Dégel's and also Kardia's ideals.
- Seraphina (セラフィナ, Serafina?)
- Seraphina was the older sister of Unity who was close friend of him and Dégel when they were young. Some years later, she traveled the world looking for assistance for her country, but she became ill and died. Devastated by his sister's death, Unity decided to use her body as a vessel for Poseidon's soul so he could be free through her and make Bluegrad a prosperous place. Her body was possessed by Poseidon and manifested his powers despite not seeming to have a conscience. In order to stop Poseidon, Dégel locked himself alongside Seraphina and the city of Atlantis inside his ice.
- Anna, Maria and Caro (アンナ、マリアとカロ, Anna, Maria to Karo?)
- Voiced by: Risa Shimizu, Yūmi Kikuchi and Noriko Shitaya respectively.
- Anna, Maria, and Caro were three young children, who grew up in the same orphanage as Tenma, who held them close to his heart. They were killed by Alone after drawing their portraits.
- Mi-jong (ミジョン, Mijon?)
- Mi-jong is Unicorn Yato's elder sister. Bed-ridden, she predicted Hades' return during her fever dreams, forcing Yato to seek medical attention for her. During their trek, both are saved from a Specter by Scorpio Kardia, who then takes Yato to Sanctuary to train as a Saint. Mi-jong appears only in the Lost Canvas anime adaptation.
Read more about this topic: List Of Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas Characters
Other articles related to "support, characters, support characters, character":
... Color Support Red Dash Orange Jump Yellow Rider Green Recovery Blue Gun Purple Area There are a total of 24 playable characters ... There is a total of 51 support characters which the player can choose in addition to their playable character ... While the support characters are not controllable, they are able to help the player when called out ...
... Kannuki - a starting character, who returns from the first Bushido Blade game ... His support characters are Matsumushi and Red Shadow One of the strongest characters in the game - he is proficient with heavy weapons, although he can wield the other ones with no ... As all strong characters, his running overhead swing is faster ...
... "The Thunder Maiden" Arycelle Dania The special character for the Archer class ... Xapan Illudas The special character for the Berserker class ... A very durable and powerful character, he is a bounty hunter who sides with Denam at Lawful Route but a powerful foe at Chaotic Route ...
... one featuring Naruto Uzumaki along with several different characters in the background, and the other with Sasuke Uchiha and several other characters ... This is the last game to feature support characters until Ultimate Ninja 5 as they were excluded in Ultimate Ninja 3 ... This time, the support characters are no longer fixed and all characters in the game have the ability to become support characters ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or support:
“Trial. A formal inquiry designed to prove and put upon record the blameless characters of judges, advocates and jurors.”
—Ambrose Bierce (18421914)
“The community and family networks which helped sustain earlier generations have become scarcer for growing numbers of young parents. Those who lack links to these traditional sources of support are hard-pressed to find other resources, given the emphasis in our society on providing treatment services, rather than preventive services and support for health maintenance and well-being.”
—Bernice Weissbourd (20th century)