Kenneth, Ken or Kenny Baker may refer to:
- Kenneth Baker, Baron Baker of Dorking, a British Conservative politician and former cabinet minister.
- Ken Baker (entertainment journalist) (born 1970), American TV entertainment journalist
- Kenneth Baker (Metal Gear), fictional character
- Kenny Baker (fiddler) (1926–2011), American fiddle player
- Kenny Baker (English actor) (born 1934), British actor
- Kenny Baker (American singer and actor) (1912–1985), American singer and actor
- Kenny Baker (trumpeter) (1921–1999), British jazz trumpeter
- Kenneth Baker, American Roman Catholic clergyman, editor emeritus of the Homiletic and Pastoral Review
Other articles related to "kenneth baker, kenneth":
... Kenneth Baker succeeds Patrick Jenkin as Secretary of State for the Environment ... Kenneth Clarke enters the cabinet as Paymaster-General ... May 1986 Nicholas Ridley succeeds Kenneth Baker as Secretary of State for the Environment ...
... Kenneth Baker (ケネス・ベイカー?) (voiced by Allan Lurie and Yuzuru Fujimoto) is the president of ArmsTech, one of the leading manufacturers of the arms industry and taken ...
Famous quotes containing the words baker and/or kenneth:
“All of the valuable qualities ... like helping in the development of otherswill not get you to the top at General Motors, were that path open to women.... The characteristics most highly developed in women and perhaps most essential to human beings are the very characteristics that are specifically dysfunctional for success in the world as it is.... They may, however, be the important ones for making the world different.”
—Jean Baker Miller (20th century)
“Wealth is not without its advantages and the case to the contrary, although it has often been made, has never proved widely persuasive.”
—John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908)