Partial List of Works
- Wine - 1708
- The Present State of Wit - 1711
- The Rural Sports - 1713
- The Shepherd's Week - 1714
- The What D'ye Call It - 1715
- Trivia, or The Art of Walking the Streets of London - 1716
- Acis and Galatea - 1718
- Poems on Several Occasions - 1720
- Fables (also known as Fifty-one Fables in Verse or Fables of John Gay) - 1727 (Part the Second - 1738)
- The Beggar's Opera - 1728
- Polly - 1729
- Achilles - 1733
- The Distress'd Wife - 1734
- Three Hours After Marriage
Read more about this topic: John Gay
Other articles related to "list, lists":
... family can be viewed on the following three pages List of Mimosoideae genera List of Caesalpinioideae genera List of Faboideae genera ...
... This is a list of sculptors - notable people who are known for their three-dimensional artistic creations (this can include artists who use sound and light) ... This list is incomplete ...
... Marge has been ranked highly in lists of the top television mothers of all time ... She was ranked first on Entertainment Weekly's list in 1994 first on Fox News' list in 2005 eighth on CityNews' list in 2008 and was included in Time's ... In May 2012, Marge was one of the 12 moms chosen by users of iVillage on their list of "Mommy Dearest The TV Moms You Love" ...
Famous quotes containing the words works, partial and/or list:
“They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep.”
—Bible: Hebrew Psalms 107:23-24.
“You must not be partial in judging: hear out the small and the great alike; you shall not be intimidated by anyone, for the judgment is Gods.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Deuteronomy 1:17.
“Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of womens issues.”
—Charlotte Bunch (b. 1944)