Jim is a diminutive form of the forename "James". For individuals named Jim, see articles related to the name Jim.
- Jim (comics), a comic book series by Jim Woodring
- Jim (album), an album by soul artist Jamie Lidell
- Jim (Huckleberry Finn), character in Mark Twain's novel
- Jim (Finland), a Finnish television channel affiliated with Nelonen
- JIM (Flemish TV channel), a Flemish television channel
- JIM suit, an atmospheric diving suit
- Jim River, a river in North and South Dakota, United States
- Jim, the nickname of Yelkanum Seclamatum
- An abbreviation for the Journal of Internal Medicine
- Jim (US Army scout), recipient of the US Medal of Honor
Other articles related to "jim":
... Jim Shearer (born January 3, 1977) is a MTV2 VJ who was hired in 2002 after catching the eye of the executive vice president of MTV with a homemade audition tape ... Jim recently left MTV and currently works for IFC on a blog called "Indie Ear." However, he has now come to VH1 and since 2009 has been the host for VH1's Top 20 Video Countdown ... Jim Shearer graduated from Waynesburg College (now Waynesburg University) ...
... Season Driver Grid Classification Points Note Race Report 1955 Jim Rathmann 14 ... Report 1957 Sam Hanks 8 ... Report 1957 Jim Rathmann 7 ... Report. 25 ... Epperly modified Kurtis Chassis-Clutch Report 1960 Jim McWithey 29 ... Brakes Report ...
... Jim Tressel - Head Coach Jim Bollman - Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Jim Heacock - Defensive Coordinator Darrell Hazell - Asst ...
... a buggy being pulled by a cab-horse named Jim when an earthquake starts and opens a crevice beneath them that sends them hurtling into the bowels of the earth ... Dorothy, Eureka, Jim, Zeb, and the buggy alight in the land of the Mangaboos, a vegetable people who accuse them of causing the Rain of Stones (what the Mangaboos call the ... surmises that they are in a fairy country because they are meeting vegetable people and Jim and Eurekaare now speaking ...
Famous quotes containing the word jim:
“Just kids! Thats about the craziest argument Ive ever heard. Every criminal in the world was a kid once. What does it prove?”
—Theodore Simonson. Irvin S. Yeaworth, Jr.. Jim Bird, The Blob, responding to the suggestion that they not lock up the teens pulling the alien prank, (1958)