Industrial may refer to:
- Industry, segment of the economy
- Industrial archaeology, the study of industrial history
- Industrial engineering
- Industrial group (disambiguation)
- Industrial Revolution, the development of industry in the 19th century
- Industrial society, one that has undergone industrialization
- Industrial technology
- Industrial land use or zoning
- "Industrial" is industry jargon for a training film or video
- Industrial, Los Angeles County, California, in Los Angeles County
- Industrial, Orange County, California, in Orange County
- Arts and entertainment
- Industrial music, genre of music
- Industrial musical, musical performance done only for the employees of a company in order to motivate or educate them
- Industrial Records, record label
- Industrial piercing, ear cartilage piercing
- Industrial (album), debut album by Pitchshifter
- Industrial Metal,
- See also
- Industry (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "industrial":
... The Industrial Design Excellence Awards is a program sponsored by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America ("IDSA") ...
... The Industrial Design Excellence Awards is a program sponsored by BusinessWeek and the Industrial Designers Society of America ("IDSA") ... Return to Industrial Design Excellence Awards ...
... There are two main industrial zones in Narita Nogedaira (野毛平?) and Toyosumi (豊住?) ... and Pratt Whitney, called Japan Turbine Technologies, is located in the Taiei industrial estate ...
... Ombudsman Institute IOI Group, IOI Corporation, industrial gas manufacturing in Malaysia, property development (Marriott Putrajaya Hotel and Palm Garden Hotel in Putrajaya), oil palm plantations Internal ...
... The The William Davidson Faculty of Industrial Engineering Management at the Technion (IE M) is the oldest such department in Israel ... Naor's vision was to combine Industrial engineering with Management by creating a large, inherently multidisciplinary unit covering a wide spectrum of ...
Famous quotes containing the word industrial:
“Your organization is not a praying institution. Its a fighting institution. Its an educational institution right along industrial lines. Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living!”
—Mother Jones (18301930)
“Christianity as an organized religion has not always had a harmonious relationship with the family. Unlike Judaism, it kept almost no rituals that took place in private homes. The esteem that monasticism and priestly celibacy enjoyed implied a denigration of marriage and parenthood.”
—Beatrice Gottlieb, U.S. historian. The Family in the Western World from the Black Death to the Industrial Age, ch. 12, Oxford University Press (1993)
“If you do not regard feminism with an uplifting sense of the gloriousness of womans industrial destiny, or in the way, in short, that it is prescribed, by the rules of the political publicist, that you should, that will be interpreted by your opponents as an attack on woman.”
—Wyndham Lewis (18821957)