Forthcoming may refer to:
- "Forthcoming", a song from the 1992 album Atmos, composed by Miroslav Vitous and performed by Jan Garbarek
- "Forthcoming", a song from the 1997 album Care in the Community by Monk & Canatella
- "Forthcoming", a song from the 1999 album Protechtion by Adam Beyer
- Forthcoming, a 2000 book by Jalal Toufic
Not to be confused with:
- Fourthcoming, a 2009 album by FourPlay String Quartet
Other articles related to "forthcoming":
2013 Charlie Simpson = Producer Mixer - Forthcoming Album 2012 Simple Minds = Producer Mixer - Forthcoming Tracks 2012 Cat's Eyes = Producer Mixer - Forthcoming ...
2008 Update of partial bibliography provided by Lifshin. ...
... The other forthcoming Circle book, set after the events of Empress, will follow Tris as she enrolls "at the mages' university in Lightsbridge under an ...
Famous quotes containing the word forthcoming:
“A few more days, and this essay will follow the Defensio Populi to the dust and silence of the upper shelf.... For a month or two it will occupy a few minutes of chat in every drawing-room, and a few columns in every magazine; and it will then ... be withdrawn, to make room for the forthcoming novelties.”
—Thomas Babington Macaulay (18001859)
“Not for me the glad tidings of forthcoming salvation; everything is lost and I so want to live.”
—Ester Wajcblum (19241945)