Science and Technology
- Code coverage measure used in software testing
- Coverage (telecommunication), a measure of cell phone connectivity
- Coverage (shot peening), a criterium for quality of shot peening introduced by J.O. Almen in the 1940s
- Coverage data, the mapping of one aspect of data in space, in geographic information systems
- Coverage probability, in statistics
- Fold coverage, in genetic sequencing
- Radio frequency, a rate of oscillation that corresponds to the frequency of radio waves and the alternating currents which carry radio signals
Read more about this topic: Coverage
Other articles related to "science, science and technology, technology, science and":
... March 11, 1890 – June 28, 1974) was an American engineer, inventor and science administrator known for his work on analog computers, for his role as an initiator ... leading American scientists in the application of science to warfare ... World War II, when he was in effect the first presidential science advisor ...
... in library and information science Charles Elachi, M.S. 1955 – physicist former president, California Institute of Technology Anna Lee Fisher, B.S ... Advisory to the Food and Drug Administration, National Science Foundation, the National Research Foundation, and the Ford Foundation David Ho – physician ...
... See also Politicization of science Many issues damage the relationship of science to the media and the use of science and scientific arguments by politicians ... makes it their only goal to cast doubt on supported science because it conflicts with political agendas ...
Famous quotes related to science and technology:
“Science and technology multiply around us. To an increasing extent they dictate the languages in which we speak and think. Either we use those languages, or we remain mute.”
—J.G. (James Graham)