List of Characters
- Kiyo Katsuragi
- A young girl who inherits her grandmother's old mansion. As soon as she moves in, she finds out that there are two vampires living there: Kuroboshi and Alshu. At first, Kiyo and Kuroboshi's relationship was a flirt-and-hit relationship, but later on in the manga, Kiyo slowly starts to have feelings for Kuroboshi. Kiyo is a very nice and trusting person, and she often helps out her friends. This confuses Kuroboshi, but it makes him admire her more. Later on, she decides to take on a part-time job to earn some money since both Alshu and Kuroboshi are unemployed. Her feelings for him flutter from admiration to annoyance and then to a bit of a crush. When Sou-kun returns, she feels that she must hide Kuroboshi's vampiric nature from him, especially since his sword can already detect evil auras. However, this causes Kuroboshi to grow jealous and eventually leads him to bite her. Sou-kun witnesses this and finds out that he is a vampire. She does not feel anything toward Sou but friendship, and when she is ready to accept the position of Kuroboshi's bride, Sou-kun warns her that there is a chance she will become a vampire if she does. This makes her very unsure and thus, Kuroboshi thinks she does not want to stay with him. He ignores her until the play, when he confesses his true feelings. Kiyo is touched and she kisses him right then, sealing their bride contract. They end up together, but Sou still promises to be her guard since Kuroboshi is so weak - only being hit by the back of his sword and then unable to walk afterward.
- A young dhampir (half-human, half-vampire) who lived in the old mansion Kiyo inherited. As soon as he sees Kiyo he starts flirting with her and calling her his "bride". It is unknown at first if Kuroboshi really likes Kiyo for herself or for her sweet blood. Later though, he is very jealous if Kiyo is near any guy, and if anyone is being mean to her, he retaliates quite fast. He also likes to suck Kiyo's blood (although he does not succeed very often). As the series progresses, his feelings are declared to be serious. When Kiyo is unsure of how she feels about him, he becomes angry and doesn't talk to her till the play. Then, in front of the audience, while in the middle of a battle with Sou-kun, he wholeheartedly declares that with all his body and soul, he loves her.
- A vampire who is serving Kuroboshi. He is very carefree and appears only moments before Kuroboshi and Kiyo are about to kiss or propose to each other. He also has a violent side, only provoked if someone attacks his master.
- Kiyo's deceased grandmother who took in Kuroboshi and Alshu when they were wandering and homeless. She is said to have given Kuroboshi the feeling of 'warmth' during his childhood. Kuroboshi was ostracized by the vampires because he was half vampire, half human. Minako-sama was hinted to look somewhat like Kiyo herself, and also have similar personality traits.
- Sou Mizukami
- Kiyo's childhood friend who trains in the mountains. He came down from his training to see Kiyo again-this time to protect her. This is because in the past, he was a cowardly boy, always relying on Kiyo to repel evil spirits (exorcism). He admired her strength and vowed to be stronger in order to return the favor. His sword detects any evil aura-and sure enough, whenever Kuroboshi is around, his sword detects it. He proclaims himself Kiyo's bodyguard when he learns that Kuroboshi is a vampire. He fights Kuroboshi during the Romeo and Juliet play, and he still claims his position as bodyguard because he claims that Kuroboshi is weak.
Read more about this topic: Bloody Kiss
Other articles related to "list of, list, lists":
1 in BusinessWeek's annual list of Best Places To Launch a Career for 2008. 44 in the Fortune list of 100 Best Companies to Work For, and the highest among the Big Four, for 2009 ... Ernst Young was ranked 4th in Universum's America's Ideal Employers list 2011 and 3rd in its Global Top Employers list ...
... This is a list of sculptors - notable people who are known for their three-dimensional artistic creations (this can include artists who use sound and light) ... This list is incomplete ...
... Marge has been ranked highly in lists of the top television mothers of all time ... ranked first on Entertainment Weekly's list in 1994 first on Fox News' list in 2005 eighth on CityNews' list in 2008 and was included in Time's list of the "10 Best Moms Ever" ... In May 2012, Marge was one of the 12 moms chosen by users of iVillage on their list of "Mommy Dearest The TV Moms You Love" ...
... The genera included in this family can be viewed on the following three pages List of Mimosoideae genera List of Caesalpinioideae genera List of Faboideae ...
Famous quotes containing the words list of, characters and/or list:
“Loves boat has been shattered against the life of everyday. You and I are quits, and its useless to draw up a list of mutual hurts, sorrows, and pains.”
—Vladimir Mayakovsky (18931930)
“There are characters which are continually creating collisions and nodes for themselves in dramas which nobody is prepared to act with them. Their susceptibilities will clash against objects that remain innocently quiet.”
—George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian)
“We saw the machinery where murderers are now executed. Seven have been executed. The plan is better than the old one. It is quietly done. Only a few, at the most about thirty or forty, can witness [an execution]. It excites nobody outside of the list permitted to attend. I think the time for capital punishment has passed. I would abolish it. But while it lasts this is the best mode.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)