- November 2 – Angela Webber, Australian author, television writer, producer and comedienne (d. 2007)
- November 3
- Brigitte Lin, Taiwanese actress
- Adam Ant, English singer
- Kathy Kinney, American actress and comedienne
- November 7 – Kamal Haasan, Indian actor
- November 8
- Michael D. Brown, U.S. Undersecretary of Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Kazuo Ishiguro, Japanese-born British author
- November 12 - Rhonda Shear, American television personality, actress and comedienne
- November 13 – Chris Noth, American actor
- November 14
- Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- Yanni, Greek musician
- Willie Hernández, Puerto Rican Major League Baseball player
- Bernard Hinault, French road bicycle racer
- November 15 – Aleksander Kwaśniewski, President of Poland
- November 16 – Bruce Edwards, American golf caddy (d. 2004)
- November 23 – Bruce Hornsby, American rock singer (That's Just The Way It Is)
- November 26
- Dan Kwong, American performance artist, playwright
- Roz Chast, American "New Yorker" cartoonist
- November 27
- Patricia McPherson, American actress
- Kimmy Robertson, American actress
- November 29 – Joel Coen, American film director, producer, screenwriter, and editor
Other articles related to "november":
1610) September – Thomas Tew, English pirate November 16 – Pierre Nicole, French Jansensist (b. 1625) November 20 – Zumbi, Brazilian leader of a runaway slave colony (b. 1655) November 21 – Henry Purcell, English composer whose works include the opera Dido and Aeneas (b ...
... November 1 – The San Francisco Opera House opens ... November 7 – Buck Rogers in the 25th Century debuts on American radio ... November 8 – U.S ...
... Carry Nation (October – November 1932) Goodbye Again (December 1932 – July 1933) Spring in Autumn (October – November 1933) All Good Americans (December 1933 – January 1934) Yellow Jack (May 1934 ...
... November's birthstones are the topaz (particularly, yellow) which symbolizes friendship and the citrine ... The Zodiac signs for November are Scorpio (until November 21) and Sagittarius (November 22 onwards) ...
... November – extremely harsh Winter of 1886–1887 begins, killing tens of thousands of cattle on the Great Plains November 3 – In Pakistan one of the biggest schools in the ... November 30 – The Folies Bergère stages its first revue ...
Famous quotes containing the word november:
“The recognition of Russia on November 16, 1933, started forces which were to have considerable influence in the attempt to collectivize the United States.”
—Herbert Hoover (18741964)
“It was always November there.”
—John Ashbery (b. 1927)
“Necessity makes women very weak or very strong, and pent-up rivers are sometimes dangerous. Look to it!”
—Mary Worthington, U.S. womens magazine contributor. The Lily, p. 183 ( November 1856)