More definitions of "sneak":
- (adj): Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed.
Example: "A sneak attack"
Synonyms: furtive, lurking, skulking, sneaky, stealthy, surreptitious
- (verb): Put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner.
Example: "Sneak a look"; "sneak a cigarette"
- (noun): Someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions.
Synonyms: prowler, stalker
- (verb): Pass on stealthily.
- (noun): Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police.
Synonyms: fink, snitch, snitcher, stoolpigeon, stoolie, sneaker, canary
Main Site Subjects