Ven may refer to:
- Ven, Sweden, a Swedish island
- Ven, Tajikistan
- Ven (Gemert-Bakel), a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ven (Veghel), a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ven, Heeze-Leende, a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ventus (Kingdom Hearts), nicknamed Ven, a character from the Kingdom Hearts series of video games
- Vên, an EP by Eluveitie
- Ven (currency), the virtual currency used in Hub Culture
- VEN (Veszprém), Veszprémi Egyetemi Napok (University Days of Veszprém), traditional celebration held at Pannon University, Veszprém, Hungary.
- The ven, a fictional race of near-human beings who feature in the roleplaying games of John Wick, especially Houses of the Blooded.
- Ven. is an abbreviation of Venerable
- Ven - A shortened form of a common Hindu name - Venkat, Venkatesh, Venkatachalam
Other articles related to "ven":
... Serdal Güvenç (born 20 May 1984) is a Turkish football player who was born in Maaseik, Belgium and played for Turkey U21 ... began his career as a defender for Fortuna Sittard with his younger brother Emrullah Güvenç ...
... This, commented Ven ... She still held Ven ... to her from Ceylon to request permission to publish parts of her letters to Ven ...
... Ven is a town in north-western Tajikistan ... It is located in Sughd province ...
... AHO) 1992 Houston Paul Jon Patin (USA) 1993 Virgin Gorda Eduardo Cordero (VEN) 1994 Hamilton Malcolm Smith (BER) Eduardo Cordero (VEN) Paul Jon Patin (USA) 1995 Abaco David Loring (USA ...
... Rider Team 1990 VEN ! González, SergioSergio González (VEN) Lotería del Táchira 1991 COL ! Barrera, Néstor FreddyNéstor Freddy Barrera (COL) Alcaldía de ...
Famous quotes containing the word ven:
“Ven youre a married man, Samivel, youll understand a good many things as you dont understand now; but vether its worth goin through so much, to learn so little, as the charity-boy said ven he got to the end of the alphabet, is a matter of taste.”
—Charles Dickens (18121870)