Trick may refer to:
- Trick (album), a 2009 album by Kumi Koda
- Trick (film), a 1999 American film
- Tricks (film), a 2007 Polish film by Andrzej Jakimowski
- Trick (TV series), a comedic Japanese television drama
- Tricks (novel), a 2009 novel by Ellen Hopkins
- Tricking, a martial arts based sport with emphasis on aesthetics
- Magic trick – an illusion or act of misdirection
- Confidence trick, a trick performed by a con artist
- Skateboarding trick
- Hat-trick, in sports, succeeding at anything three times in three consecutive attempts
- Stop trick, a simple film special effect
- Trick-taking game, a type of card game
- Trick-Trick, a Detroit rapper
- Stephanie Trick is an American stride, ragtime and jazz pianist born in 1987.
- Trick, an acrobatic move performed in an acro dance
- Trick, a persons who pays for prostitution ("Turn a trick")
- Trick, a neat or unexpected solution in computer programming
- Trick, a clever solution to a vexing scientific problem or dilemma.
Other articles related to "trick, tricks":
... but suit must be followed if possible, otherwise, trump must be played, and the winner of each trick then leads to the next ... The tricks are stored face down in front of one of the members of each team, and they can not be consulted, except for the last trick played ... Each trick is won by the highest card played, the highest trump played, or if a no-trump contract is played, by the highest card of the suit led ...
... For modern readers and audiences, the bed trick is most immediately and most closely associated with English Renaissance drama, primarily due to the uses of the ... In this case, the bed trick derives from Shakespeare's non-dramatic plot source, the ninth story of the third day in the Decameron of Boccaccio (which ... In this case the bed trick was not present in Shakespeare's sources, but was added to the plot by the poet ...
... Trick or Treat is a British television show hosted by Derren Brown and broadcast on Channel 4 ... If they choose the card that says 'Trick' they receive a bad experience and if they choose the card that says 'Treat' they receive a good experience ... to life Derren believed she would consequently develop similarly, a volunteer who chose a 'trick' was kidnapped, but had been taught escapology techniques which enabled her to easily escape ...
... Trick candles are a novelty candle often used at children's birthday parties ... Trick candles are banned in Canada ...
Famous quotes containing the word trick:
“It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus.”
—Hesiod (c. 8th century B.C.)
“The notion of a universality of human experience is a confidence trick and the notion of a universality of female experience is a clever confidence trick.”
—Angela Carter (19401992)
“Suspicion all our lives shall be stuck full of eyes;
Treason is but trusted like the fox,
Who never so tame, so cherished and locked up,
Will have a wild trick of his ancestors.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)