- St. Lawrence College, Ontario, an Applied College of Arts & Technology with campuses in Kingston, Cornwall, and Brockville, Ontario, Canada
- St Laurence's College, Brisbane Australia
- Sarah Lawrence College, an American liberal arts college
- School Leaving Certificate (Nepal)
- Scottish Leaving Certificate
- Senior Leaders Course, United States Army NCOES school, formerly known as Advanced Noncommissioned Officer Course (ANCOC)
- Small Learning Community
- Student Loans Company
- Student Leaders' Convention, an annual event held by Hwa Chong Institution
- School Leaving Certificate (Nepal), board exam of Nepal
- Shared Learning Collaborative
Read more about this topic: SLC
Other articles related to "education":
... In 1997, Places Rated Almanac recognized Fort Wayne as having the highest reading quotient of any place in North America, due in part to the city's quality library system. ...
... Amongst the non-state funded institutions for further education in the city is the International Academy for Business and New Technologies (MUBiNT), and also a number of branches from Moscow-based ...
... Education is becoming increasingly international ... how the school should operate and what is education ... Baccalaureate have contributed to the internationalization of education ...
... Queens' College accepts students from all academic disciplines, except the combination of Education with English and Drama ... The only condition for admission is academic potential ...
Famous quotes containing the word education:
“In that reconciling of God and Mammon which Mrs. Grantly had carried on so successfully in the education of her daughter, the organ had not been required, and had become withered, if not defunct, through want of use.”
—Anthony Trollope (18151882)
“What education is to the individual man, revelation is to the human race. Education is revelation coming to the individual man, and revelation is education that has come, and is still coming to the human race.”
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing (17291781)
“In England, I was quite struck to see how forward the girls are madea child of 10 years old, will chat and keep you company, while her parents are busy or out etc.with the ease of a woman of 26. But then, how does this education go on?Not at all: it absolutely stops short.”
—Frances Burney (17521840)