- Shinobu Jacobs (シノブ), a character in the video game No More Heroes
- Shinobu Handa, a character in the anime and manga series Shōjo Sect
- Shinobu Ijūin (忍), a character in the manga and anime series Haikara-san ga Tōru
- Shinobu Kagurazaka (忍), a character in the manga and anime series Tenjho Tenge
- Shinobu Maehara (しのぶ), a character in the manga and anime series Love Hina
- Shinobu Miyake (しのぶ), a character in the manga and anime series Urusei Yatsura
- Shinobu Morita (忍), a character in the manga, anime, and TV drama series Honey and Clover
- Shinobu Oshino (忍), a character in the light novel and anime Bakemonogatari
- Shinobu Sensui (忍), a character from the anime and manga series YuYu Hakushoouryou
- Shinobu (忍), a ninja trainee in "2x2 Shinobuden", aka Ninja Nonsense
- Shinobu Takeda, a fictional character that appears in the comic book series W.I.T.C.H.
- Shinobu Takatsuki, a character in the anime and manga series Junjo Romantica
- Shinobu Fujiwara (藤原忍), a character in the anime series Dancouga – Super Beast Machine God
- Shinobu Mouryou, a character in the Comic/short film series Contemplating REIKO
- Captain Shinobu Nagumo, a character in Mobile Police Patlabor
- Shinobu Wakamiya, a character from the manga series Chihayafuru
Read more about this topic: Shinobu
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the sinister plot described in the ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... of the cast that is actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... different commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return), advance to the same ... in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“I cannot be much pleased without an appearance of truth; at least of possibilityI wish the history to be natural though the sentiments are refined; and the characters to be probable, though their behaviour is excelling.”
—Frances Burney (17521840)
“Philosophy is written in this grand bookI mean the universe
which stands continually open to our gaze, but it cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language and interpret the characters in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, and its characters are triangles, circles, and other geometrical figures, without which it is humanly impossible to understand a single word of it.”
—Galileo Galilei (15641642)
“White Pond and Walden are great crystals on the surface of the earth, Lakes of Light.... They are too pure to have a market value; they contain no muck. How much more beautiful than our lives, how much more transparent than our characters are they! We never learned meanness of them.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)