- Main Title (Bless Your Beautiful Hide / Wonderful, Wonderful Day) - MGM Studio Orchestra
- Bless Your Beautiful Hide - Howard Keel
- Bless Your Beautiful Hide (Reprise) - Howard Keel
- Wonderful, Wonderful Day - Jane Powell
- When You're in Love - Jane Powell / Howard Keel
- Goin' Courtin' - Jane Powell & Brothers (Jeff Richards, Matt Mattox, Tommy Rall & Russ Tamblyn)
- Social Dance - MGM Studio Orchestra
- Barn-Raising Dance - MGM Studio Orchestra
- Lonesome Polecat - Brothers (Matt Mattox, Bill Lee, Jeff Richards, Tommy Rall & Russ Tamblyn)
- Sobbin' Women - Howard Keel & Brothers (Tommy Rall, Jeff Richards, Matt Mattox & Russ Tamblyn)
- Sobbin' Women (Reprise) - Howard Keel
- June Bride -Virginia Gibson- Brides (Ruta Lee, Julie Newmar, Norma Doggett & Nancy Kilgas)
- Spring, Spring, Spring - Brothers & Brides (Julie Newmar, Jeff Richards, Ruta Lee & Tommy Rall)
- Goin' Courtin' (Reprise) - Jane Powell, Brothers & Brides
- End Credits - MGM Studio Orchestra
Read more about this topic: Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
Other articles related to "songs, song":
... to play a set list of all Minutemen songs as a duet ... Boon's parts instead the songs are arranged for bass and drums ... advertisements state that they will be "playing Minutemen songs as a duet." They were chosen by Jeff Mangum of Neutral Milk Hotel to perform one of these shows ...
... Young Pioneer songs were usually sung at various Young Pioneer meetings, in Young Pioneer camps, and at schools ... There were a great many other songs, here are some very popular ones Accepting you into Young Pioneers (music by Aleksandra Pakhmutova, lyrics by N.Dobronravov) Song about the first Young ... Zharov) Warsaw Song (Hostile whirlwinds are blowing above us) - (G ...
... Music was an integral part of Kids Incorporated, and several songs were included in every episode ... six) singers every cast member was given an opportunity to perform featured or solo songs throughout the course of the season ... number and generally four previously recorded songs by recognized artists ...
... Songs in French Alexandrie by Georges Moustaki ... Songs in Greek Alexandria by Yannis Kotsiras ... Songs in Arabic Shat Eskendereya by Fairouz ...
1968 convinced him that the average American was not listening to topical songs or responding to Yippie tactics. 1970 album, Greatest Hits, which consisted of new songs largely in rock and country styles ... by a rock band, singing his own material along with medleys of songs by Buddy Holly, Elvis, and Merle Haggard ...
Famous quotes containing the word songs:
“We who with songs beguile your pilgrimage
And swear that Beauty lives though lilies die,
We Poets of the proud old lineage
Who sing to find your hearts, we know not why,”
—James Elroy Flecker (18841919)
“People fall out of windows, trees tumble down,
Summer is changed to winter, the young grow old
The air is full of children, statues, roofs
And snow. The theatre is spinning round,
Colliding with deaf-mute churches and optical trains.
The most massive sopranos are singing songs of scales.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“How learned he bitter songs of lost Iambe,
Or that a cup-shaped breast is nothing vile?”
—Allen Tate (18991979)