San Giacomo (Italian for Saint James) may refer to a number of churches, including:
- San Giacomo dall'Orio, Venice
- San Giacomo di Rialto, Venice
Or to various places in Italy:
- San Giacomo degli Schiavoni, province of Campobasso
- San Giacomo delle Segnate, province of Mantova
- San Giacomo Filippo, province of Sondrio
- San Giacomo Vercellese, province of Vercelli
- San Giacomo (Valle Castellana), a locality within the commune of Valle Castellana, province of Teramo
- San Giacomo, a locality within the communes of Laives and Bolzano, and site of the Bolzano Airport
Other articles related to "san giacomo, san":
... Behind this box, inside an office, the archives of Nobile Teatro di San Giacomo were kept ... The stage curtain of the new theatre was inherited from its predecessor, Teatro di San Giacomo, and was created by an Italian artist ... The archives of the theatre, including the historical San Giacomo archives, all valuables and art were destroyed in the bombing with the sole exception of the stage curtain ...
... Cleveland Plain Dealer and Newsarama columnist Michael San Giacomo, Ryan Scott Ottney, Eric J ... San Giacomo created his own character, Phantom Jack ... San Giacomo requested that the rights to Phantom Jack be returned to him, and it was not included in the anthology ...
... After NBC cancelled Just Shoot Me! in 2003, San Giacomo appeared sporadically on television and in films ... San Giacomo also appeared in the 2005 films Checking Out and Havoc, as well as the 2006 film Conquistadora ... San Giacomo was to have made her return to television on The WB's new drama Related in 2005, but the character was recast due to creative differences ...
... The Church of San Giacomo is located at the Piazza San Giacomo, Foligno, Italy ... Il Folignate depicting scenes from the life of San Filippo Benizi (1611), a canonized general superior of the Servites ...
Famous quotes containing the word san:
“The gold-digger in the ravines of the mountains is as much a gambler as his fellow in the saloons of San Francisco. What difference does it make whether you shake dirt or shake dice? If you win, society is the loser.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)