Several countries use the term royal standard to describe the flag used by the monarch and members of the royal family.
- Royal Standard of Australia
- Royal Standard of Bahrain
- Royal Standard of Barbados
- Royal Standard of Belgium
- Royal Standard of Cambodia
- Royal Standards of Canada
- Royal Standard of Denmark
- Royal Standard of Jamaica
- Royal Standard of Jordan
- Royal Standard of Lesotho
- Princely Standard of Liechtenstein
- Grand Ducal Standard of Luxembourg
- Royal Standard of Malaysia
- Princely Standard of Monaco
- Royal Standard of Morocco
- Royal Standard of the Netherlands
- Royal Standard of New Zealand
- Royal Standard of Norway
- Royal Standard of Saudi Arabia
- Royal Standard of Spain
- Royal Standard of Swaziland
- Royal Standard of Sweden
- Royal Standard of Thailand
- Royal Standard of Tonga
- Royal Standard of the United Kingdom
- Princely standard of Wales (for the Prince of Wales)
- Royal Standard of Scotland
... Imperial Standard (disambiguation) Presidential Standard (disambiguation) This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names) ...
... Flag Date Use Description Standard of the Governor of Aruba Standard of the Governor of Curaçao Standard of the Governor of Sint Maarten ...
... of the clan would later become the Earls of Dundee and the hereditary royal standard bearers ... of the great MacDuff Earl of Fife and that they may have claimed their office as standard bearer from their early Celtic origins ... He was also granted the office of Hereditary Royal Standard-Bearer of Scotland ...
... Flag Date Use Description 1898-1908 Standard of the Princes of the Netherlands A flag with the colours of the historical Royal Standard with the Royal. 1898-1908 Standard of the Princesses of the Netherlans A swallow tailed flag with the colours of the historical Royal Standard with the Royal coat of arms in an orange rectangle at the central band ... Standard of Queen mother Emma Standard of Princess Marie Standard of Prince Consort Hendrik Standard of Queen Juliana as Princess of the Netherlands (a ...
... Flag of Barcelona Flag of Bashkortostan Presidential Standard of Belarus Flag of Belgium Civil Flag and Ensign of Belgium State Ensign of Belgium Army Flag of Belgium Naval Ensign of Belgium Air Force Ensign of Belgium ...
Famous quotes containing the words standard and/or royal:
“Error is a supposition that pleasure and pain, that intelligence, substance, life, are existent in matter. Error is neither Mind nor one of Minds faculties. Error is the contradiction of Truth. Error is a belief without understanding. Error is unreal because untrue. It is that which seemeth to be and is not. If error were true, its truth would be error, and we should have a self-evident absurditynamely, erroneous truth. Thus we should continue to lose the standard of Truth.”
—Mary Baker Eddy (18211910)
“The captain sat in a commodores hat
And dined in a royal way
On toasted pigs and pickles and figs
And gummery bread each day.”
—Charles Edward Carryl (18411920)