- Bishops of Keetmanshoop (Roman rite)
- Bishop Phillip Pöllitzer, O.M.I. (since 2007.05.31)
- Bishop Anthony Chiminello, O.S.F.S. (1994.03.14 – 2002.11.23)
- Vicars Apostolic of Keetmanshoop (Roman rite)
- Bishop Anthony Chiminello, O.S.F.S. (1993.05.28 – 1994.03.14)
- Bishop Edward Francis Joseph Schlotterback, O.S.F.S. (1956.03.24 – 1989.10.02)
- Bishop Francis Esser, O.S.F.S. (1949.01.13 – 1956)
- Vicars Apostolic of Great Namaqualand (Roman rite)
- Bishop Giacomo Eich, O.S.F.S. (1942.11.10 – 1947.02.04)
- Bishop Joseph Klemann, O.S.F.S. (1931.02.24 – 1942)
- Prefects Apostolic of Great Namaqualand (Roman rite)
- Fr. Mattia Eder, O.S.F.S. (1923.03.16 – 1930)
- Fr. Stanislao von Krolikowski, O.S.F.S. (1910 – 1923)
Read more about this topic: Roman Catholic Diocese Of Keetmanshoop
Other articles related to "leadership":
... Pam Barrett resigned the leadership of the Alberta New Democrats in 2000, but for health reasons she opted not to retain the leadership until her successor could be chosen, instead announcing ... Brian Mason, who succeeded Pannu to the leadership in 2004, also took the position of interim leader before securing the full leadership at convention ... Danny Williams resigned the leadership of the Progressive Conservative Party of Newfoundland and Labrador, similarly choosing to step down immediately rather than serving until a leadership convention ...
... In October 2007 R ... Scott Phillips was named the executive director ...
... than senators, and usually vote as the leadership directs ... Incentives to cooperate include the leadership's power to select committee chairs, determine committee assignments, and provide re-election support in the primary and general elections ... As a result, the leadership plays a much greater role in the House than in the Senate, an example of why the atmosphere of the House is regarded by many as more partisan ...
... Crown Prince Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah. ...
... Venturing youth are eligible for the Venturing Leadership Award ... Prior to December 31, 2011, the Venturing Leadership Award was available for youth and adults ... be eligible to receive any of the Venturing Leadership Awards ...
Famous quotes containing the word leadership:
“During the first World War women in the United States had a chance to try their capacities in wider fields of executive leadership in industry. Must we always wait for war to give us opportunity? And must the pendulum always swing back in the busy world of work and workers during times of peace?”
—Mary Barnett Gilson (1877?)
“Nature, we are starting to realize, is every bit as important as nurture. Genetic influences, brain chemistry, and neurological development contribute strongly to who we are as children and what we become as adults. For example, tendencies to excessive worrying or timidity, leadership qualities, risk taking, obedience to authority, all appear to have a constitutional aspect.”
—Stanley Turecki (20th century)
“This I do know and can say to you: Our country is in more danger now than at any time since the Declaration of Independence. We dont dare follow the Lindberghs, Wheelers and Nyes, casting suspicion, sowing discord around the leadership of Franklin D. Roosevelt. We dont want revolution among ourselves.”
—Lyndon Baines Johnson (19081973)