Rodríguez or Rodriguez is a Hispanic surname meaning "son of Rodrigo". It may refer to:
- Rodríguez (surname), people with the surname Rodríguez
- Rodrigues (surname), people with the surname Rodriguez
- Place names
- Rodrigues Island, a dependency of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean
- Rodriguez, California, alternate name of Muroc, California, United States
- Rodriguez, Rizal, municipality in the Philippines
- Rodriguez (musician), real name Sixto Diaz Rodriguez, singer-songwriter who records and performs under the mononym Rodriguez
- Rodriguez (band), San Luis Obispo based rock band active in the mid-late 1990s
- Adrian Rodriguez, German trance producer and DJ
Other articles related to "rodriguez":
... Josefa "Chipita" Rodriguez (December 30, 1799? - November 13, 1863) was convicted of murder and hanged in San Patricio County, Texas at the age of 63 ... A century later, on June 13, 1985, the Texas Legislature passed a resolution noting that Rodriguez did not receive a fair trial ...
... SFPD police Inspector and undercover demon Rodriguez (Carlos Gomez) Near the end of the shows first season, the demon leader Source of all Evil (or The Source) sends a powerful upper ... Rodriguez is a demonic troubleshooter and hit man sent by the source to investigate and put an end to whatever forces of good had thinned out the ranks of evil doers in San Francisco over the past six to ... Appearing in several episodes, Rodriguez initially appears as a hard nosed Internal Affairs inspector pressuring Darryl Morris and partner Andy Trudeau as mundane ...
... Valentin, JohnJohn Valentin Boston Red Sox.298.399.533 1996 ... Rodriguez, AlexAlex Rodriguez Seattle Mariners.358.414.631 1997 ... Garciaparra, NomarNomar ...
... Cryptomnesia is the debut studio album by El Grupo Nuevo de Omar Rodriguez Lopez, released on May 5, 2009 ... The album is the first of three albums recorded by the band, and is Rodriguez-Lopez' eleventh solo record overall ... According to Rodriguez-Lopez, the album was "recorded in the summer of 2006, around the same time I did Old Money ...
Famous quotes containing the word rodriguez:
“I write poetry in order to live more fully.”
—Judith Rodriguez (b. 1936)
“The genius of American culture and its integrity comes from fidelity to the light. Plain as day, we say. Happy as the day is long. Early to bed, early to rise. American virtues are daylight virtues: honesty, integrity, plain speech. We say yes when we mean yes and no when we mean no, and all else comes from the evil one. America presumes innocence and even the right to happiness.”
—Richard Rodriguez (b. 1944)
“As you see yourself, I once saw myself; as you see me now, you will be seen.”
—Mexican proverb quoted in Night and Day, Frontiers, Richard Rodriguez (1990)