Robert Bradley or Bob Bradley may refer to:
- Bob Bradley (born 1958), American association football manager
- Bob Bradley (footballer) (1924–1999), Australian rules footballer
- Bob Bradley (composer) (born 1974), British composer, singer and songwriter
- J. Robert Bradley (1919–2007), American gospel singer born in Memphis, Tennessee
- Robert L. Bradley, Jr. (born 1955), American historian
- Robert B. Bradley, administrator at Florida State University
Read more about Robert Bradley: See Also
Other articles related to "robert bradley, robert, bradley":
... USS Robert G ... Bradley (FFG-49), United States Navy frigate Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise, American blues group fronted by Robert Bradley Bradley method of natural childbirth ... Bradley ...
... – Freddie Cobbs Robert Bradley – Otis McClanahan (credited as "Robert A ... Bradley" in some sources ) The blind Detroit street singer Robert Bradley from the band Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise also appears in the film ...
... Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise was formed in 1994 when former members of the band Second Self came across a blind street performer by the name of Robert ... The Nehra's intended upon meeting with Robert to interpret how they could work with the 25 plus year veteran that had been singing in Detroit's Eastern Market for a couple of decades ... craft the raw intensity and soulfulness of Robert's voice which captivated them when singing outside of the White Room ...
Famous quotes containing the word bradley:
“We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount.... The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants.”
—Omar Bradley (18931981)