- The Phantom (serial), a movie serial of 1943
- Phantom (1922 film), a silent movie directed by F. W. Murnau
- The Phantom (1996 film), a movie adaptation from 1936 of the comic strip, "The Phantom"
- The Phantom (1931 film), an American film directed by Alan James
- Phantoms (film), an adaptation of the Koontz novel from 1998
- O Fantasma (The Phantom), a Portuguese film of 2000
- Phantom (2002 film), a Malayalam movie
- The Phantom, a Pink Panther character
- The Phantom (miniseries), a 2010 science-fiction television series
- The Phanthom, main antagonist in the animated television series Flying Rhino Junior High
Read more about this topic: Phantom
Other articles related to "film, films":
... In a film by Pixar called Cars, the champion racecar in the film, Strip "The King" Wheathers is racecar number 43 based on Richard Petty's car ... Petty also provides the voice of "The King" in the film ...
... In 1914 the Asty Films Company was founded and the production of long films begun ... Golfo (Γκόλφω), a well known traditional love story, is considered the first Greek feature film, although there were several minor productions such as ... More than sixty films per year were made, with the majority having film noir elements ...
... Reunion (1932 film) Reunion (1936 film), directed by Norman Taurog The Reunion (1963 film), Italian comedy film Reunion (1980 film), a 1980 television film directed by Russ Mayberry ...
... area contains many locations used in the filming of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy as well as the 2009 film X-Men Origins Wolverine ... Queenstown was used to film most of the 1988 film The Rescue ... Queenstown was the base for filming the George Lucas 1988 fantasy film Willow ...
... Flora Gomes is an internationally renowned film director his most famous film is "Nha Fala", English "My Voice" ... Gomes' Mortu Nega (Death Denied) (1988) was the first fiction film and the second feature film ever made in Guinea-Bissau ... (The first feature film was N’tturudu, by director Umban u’Kest in 1987.) At FESPACO 1989, Mortu Nega won the prestigious Oumarou Ganda Prize ...
Famous quotes containing the word film:
“The average Hollywood film stars ambition is to be admired by an American, courted by an Italian, married to an Englishman and have a French boyfriend.”
—Katharine Hepburn (b. 1909)
“Television does not dominate or insist, as movies do. It is not sensational, but taken for granted. Insistence would destroy it, for its message is so dire that it relies on being the background drone that counters silence. For most of us, it is something turned on and off as we would the light. It is a service, not a luxury or a thing of choice.”
—David Thomson, U.S. film historian. America in the Dark: The Impact of Hollywood Films on American Culture, ch. 8, William Morrow (1977)
“Film music should have the same relationship to the film drama that somebodys piano playing in my living room has to the book I am reading.”
—Igor Stravinsky (18821971)