Nhausen

Some articles on nhausen:

Schönhausen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
... Schönhausen is a municipality in the Mecklenburgische Seenplatte district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany ... Röckwitz Roggentin Rosenow Sarow Schönbeck Schönfeld Schönhausen Schwarz Siedenbollentin Siedenbrünzow Sietow Silz Sommersdorf Sponholz Staven Stavenhagen Stuer Torgelow ...
Schönhausen Palace - History - Brandenburg-Prussia
... Albert of Dohna, acquired the lands Niederschönhausen and Pankow, then far north of the Berlin city gates ... In 1664 she built a manor at Niederschönhausen in "Dutch" style ... Frederick put the manor under the care of the Amt Niederschönhausen and had it remodeled into a palace from 1691-93 based on plans designed by Johann Arnold Nering ...
Schönhausen - History
... Schönhausen was founded by the Bishops of Havelberg, who had the Romanesque brick church erected in 1212 ... After the Protestant Reformation, the Schönhausen estate was secularized by the Electors of Brandenburg ... the administrator of Havelberg, Joachim III Frederick of Brandenburg, gave Schönhausen to the Bismarck family from Stendal, who had to swap it against their estates at Burgstall in the ...
Berlin-Hohenschönhausen Memorial
... The Berlin-Hohenschönhausen Memorial (German Gedenkstätte Berlin-Hohenschönhausen) is a museum and memorial located in Berlin's north-eastern Lichtenberg district in the locality of Alt-Hohenschönhause ... Unlike many other government and military institutions in East Germany, Hohenschönhausen prison was not stormed by demonstrators after the fall of the Berlin Wall, allowing prison authorities to destroy ...
Tabor Church (Berlin-Hohenschönhausen)
... Tabor Church (Hohenschönhausen) (German Taborkirche) is the church of the Evangelical Berlin-Hohenschönhausen Congregation, a member of today's Protestant umbrella organisation Evangelical ... Lichtenberg, in the locality of Alt-Hohenschönhausen ... parish comprises the area of the historical village of Hohenschönhausen, which was incorporated into Berlin under the Prussian Greater Berlin Act in 1920 ...